Chapter 24

THE NEXT MORNING

"Ma, I learned my lesson and I wanna go to the mall today with Melanie and chill with her, can I please go?", I asked as she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Yeah she's been craving weird stuff so she cooks whatever whenever. She woke everybody up because she was frying something at like 2 this morning. Everybody went back to sleep but she woke us up again telling us to come eat. I was so tired by the time we finished eating everybody passed out at the table.

"Ask Quincy"

"He told me to ask you"

"You need to be here by 5 and I already know you tryna get in that girl's pants so if you do make sure she's 100% okay with it, and not doing it just to make you happy. Use protection and before you do I want a 5 paged essay telling me why you should have sex with her before you're married. And if you have sex with her and I mean in any type, inner course, outercourse (anal), oral or any way, shape or form your testicles are in her body or hers are in yours, I'll make sure you don't have sex again you understand me?"

My eyes just got real big, d*mn, "Yes ma'am"

I went upstairs to get dressed and when I came back down I asked for my phone and she gave it to me. I texted her I was on my way. Pops take me driving and he know some people at the DMV so I got my license and man I had to prove myself to get it. They let me drive a Toyota that has every kind of insurance on it and I honestly wasn't expecting them to not have that much trust in me I mean they spent a lot of money on the car so that no matter what happens I'll be safe and get money.

I drove to her place and picked her up and when I seen her I had a quick look of lust and then anger in my eye.

"What's the matter baby?", she asked trying to kiss me.

"Go change, now"

"Why I like what I have on?", she was wearing some high waisted boy shorts that definitely had her a** out in the back. A shirt that only covered her around her breast but you could still see all of the top and she had her belly button ring on and a bunch of jewelry and stuff on but I wasn't worried about that.

"Oshea let's go I'm not changing"

"Then stay here"

"I won't stay here but you can leave though"

"Girl if you leave this house with this sh*t on we ain't eva seeing each other like that again and if something happen to yo a**..."

"Aight d*mn! I'll f*cking change!!"

"Aye you need to chill out cussing and sh*t I'm tryna save yo a**"

"Maybe I don't want to be saved and trust ain't nobody finna f*ck wit me"

"Then why you changing?"

"Cause you being a little b*tch about what I'm wearing"

"You d*mn right now hurry up"

She rolled her eyes and left to change. She had on some shorts that stopped above her knees with a fitted shirt that said F*CK YOU with the middle finger sticking up under it.

"Can we go now daddy?", she asked with an attitude.

"Yeah let's go", she walked in front of me and I slapped the sh*t out of her a**.

"Ouch!"

We got in the car and we went to the mall. I bought some J's for me and some for her so we could match but she ain't really want me buying her nothing. I did anyway though.

"You hungry lil girl?"

"Quit talking to me like that cause that's really gone make me mad bruh for real"