Chapter 16

"Listen I don't know who you are but..."

"I don't care who you are or what  you know as long as you know this is one thing. These are my boy and they're coming with me", she reached for San's hand but he yanked his bad back because she could.

"Apparently he don't want to go with you so how about you leave out of our face and don't make this a problem when it doesn't have to be"

"Give me my son, Oshea go get Khalil because I know he's here and let's go"

"Baby you ready to go?", a grown man asked wrapping his arms around her shoulder holding another little girl's hand.

"Wait a minute, so you left us to start a family with another man? And then you want to to go with y'all like ain't sh*t happened? You know what..."

"Hey Oshea I know you're mad bu watch your mouth"

"Yeah watch you mouth boy. I don't mind disciplining little kids", his mama boyfriend said.

"N*gga watch who you talking to like that"

"Aye what's going on?", Quincy asked walking up to us.

"Come on Sam let's go play in the kiddie pool. Where's Khalil?", Melanie asked picking him up.

"He's over there playing in the water", Quinn answered pointing him out

"This is tha b*tch that had me and I'm guessing her punk a** boyfriend", Oshea said pissed off.

"So why they in y'all face?"

"Because I'm taking my boys home"

"Syn was I talking to that oversized naked mole rat of was I talking to you?"

"You a f*ck n*gga. Ig you got sh*t to say then talk right here. We both grown a** men", her boyfriend said touching Quinn's shoulder.

"*gga if we wasn't at no waterpark with kids I would be beating tha sh*t out of you for touching me. If you touch me again I'm gone chop off each one of yo fingers one by one and make you watch my Rottweiler eat them"

He chuckled nervously and took his hand off of him and grabbed Paige's waist.

"Daddy I wanna get in the water", his little girl said.

"Okay baby you and your brother can go get in the wave pool", Paige said.

"Thanks mommy", she grabbed her brother's hand and ran off with him.

"Mommy? So you left us to go with a f*ck n*gga and raise a family with them? Man that's some h*e sh*t right there. You ain't eva give a d*mn about us. We out here sleeping in parks and starving every d*mn day while you out here playing house with another n*gga and his kids. Man f*ck you and all you stand for. We ain't do nothing to deserve this and I'm not going to blame myself for it either. You got problems"

"Oshea you don't know the story. I had to leave, I wasn't happy looking my boys in the face everyday and seeing their deadbeat father in them. Tyrone didn't want any other kids but his and he wanted me so I had to leave but now I want y'all back. We can just learn from this and move on"

 "Yeah I mean at first I didn't want nay other kids but then I realized I can't be selfish like that. We can all live happily ever after", Tyrone said.

"Let me think about it. H*ll NO!! This is my real mama and daddy. They took me and my brother in even after I did so much for them to kick me out and they already have a child to. They showed more love to me in one day than you did my whole life. So f*ck you", as soon as those words slipped out of his mouth she slapped him leaving her hand print on his face.