Chapter 26

OKAY SO PLEASE COMMENT A LOT ON THIS CHAPTER I REALLY ENJOYED TYPING IT. FIRST UPDATE FOR THE NEW YEAR!! I HOPE EVERYBODY IS STAYING SAFE AND WARM. LOVE YOU DARLINGS :) COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAYANNA'S POV

Ugh I don't understand why this book is called Being A Daddy's Girl when I'm the only girl and it ain't even about me. Ugh anyway okay so I came over Demetria's house and we rode our bikes to the park and now we on the swings talking.

"Okay girl so Willie tried to talk to me and he gave me $2 to get something off the ice cream truck yesterday", Demetria said rocking back and forth on the swing.

"Girl Mello gave me some red roses. I'm like boy where you get these from? He said his daddy got them for his mama but he took half. He said half and half for the two ladies that have his heart. I'm like you think you grown huh?", we started laughing and then the boys came up to us.

"Wassup ladies you need a push?", Willy asked looking at Dee.

"Yeah", she smiled.

"I can push you too", Mello smiled with one of his teeth missing. I laughed and said okay.

Eventually we all got tired and we sat on the park bench when the ice cream truck came.

"Ooohh, Dee did you bring some money?", I asked hoping she did.

"Nope I left it at home"

"Don't worry May I got you. You can have whatever you want off the ice cream truck. My big brother gave me some money", Mello said.

"Yeah and Dee I got you too"

"Okay", we said at the same time looking at each other.

We raced to the ice cream truck and I got a strawberry shortcake. That's my favorite Popsicle ever. It's the best. Mello got a batman with the bubblegum eyes and I don't know what Dee and Willy got.

We went to the slides and we ate our ice cream. We took selfies and a lot more pictures while we ate our ice cream

"Let's play hide n seek", Willy said finishing his ice cream the one that had like dots in it.

"Not it", I yelled first then Willy and Dee.

"That's not fair I had ice cream in my mouth", we all started laughing and we ran off.

We played for a little while but eventually it got boring and we started riding bikes. My mom texted me saying she was coming to get me so we rode back Dee's house.

"I had fun today with you May", Mello said shyly at the end of the driveway next to his bike.

"I did too. We should do this again sometime", I smiled being shy too.

"Yeah", he nervously put his head down and then he quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'll text you later", he jumped on his bike and rode off leaving me standing there holding on to my cheek.

I turned around facing Dee and she was smiling real hard.

"Eeeeezzzzz girl you got a boyfriend"

We both squealed jumping up and down and then we put the bikes up.

"Girl now we both got us some boyfriends", Dee smiled.

"What?! When were you gone tell me you went out with Willy?"

"We just started going out today too. When we were playing hide n seek he kissed me on my cheek and he said you're my girl now"

"Awwweee", we both giggled and then my mom pulled up.