Chapter 22

FRIDAY NIGHT

"Mayanna put the flowers in the vase and put water in it. Khalil fix the table the way it is on the picture right here", I said setting up a peaceful dinner for Synïa. The whole week I've made them get her a present for all her hard work she's doing, I've been scared to know what they got her so I'm waiting to find out.

"Uh pops, are we doing bow ties or...?", Oshea said coming in with his tuxedo on all kind of ways wrong.

"Man, we not doing bow ties we doing regular ties. Go get out of that man until this is set", I said putting the place mats on the table while Sam put some white roses on the floor and I had a person come and do the Juliet Roses. These are some expensive a** flowers to, they weren't easy to get either but when we went to a Botanic Garden Syn said she loved them and she wanted to see some in real life.

"Daddy, how come we can't stay in our room and watch tv or something?", May asked.

"Because y'all are still on punishment"

"Man we on punishment for something you don't even remember", Oshea said coming back down in basketball shorts.

"You adding on to yo sentence. Now help Khalik set this table"

"Where is mommy?", Sam asked playing with the flowers.

"With her sister getting ready for tonight. Stop playing Sam and hurry up and finish spreading the flowers on the floor, and do no let not one of these Juliet Roses hit the floor or I'll have you on the floor and you gone pay me my money back", I said going into the kitchen checking on the cooking staff. Yeah ya boy outdid his self tonight.

"Chef Claudia is everything set? Do anybody need anything?", I asked after I found her.

"No we are fine and we have everything, oh but I do believe I seen someone come up in a big truck"

"Oh that's the people with the decorations"

I had a whole team put together the rest of the dining room while we went upstairs to get dressed.

I had everybody take a shower at the same time so once the water got cold everybody had to hurry up and get out.

"Yo boy boy boy!!", I know that's not D-Ray.

I went downstairs with just my slacks on and a white t-shirt and there he was in the flesh my brothers.

"Wassup boy, what the f*ck is all this?", Wood asked rapping me up.

"Sh*t I'm doing this for Synïa. I've been stressing her out a lot lately, me and the kids so I had her sister and Marie take her out for the whole day, do they thang and then she thinking she just coming back for a regular dinner but I got her parents come down and spend some time with us"

"For real? Where they at tho?", D-Ray said being funny.

"They gone be here in a few hours. I just had to make sure everything was going straight here and make sure the kids are good to go"

"D*mn, Tiff would love if I did some sh*t like this for her", Wood said looking around at all the decorations.

"Nigga you always with her and y'all stay doing stuff, the f*ck you mean? She more spoiled than anybody, that's why y'all have one boy"

"Nah cause we know not to keep having kids. I didn't want a lot of kids in the first place and neither did she. But one some real sh*t this is nice. What her favorite color red or something?"

"It used to be, I just picked a color to go with the expensive a** flowers"

"What kind of flowers is them?", D-Ray asked looking at them.