Chapter 4

"What home?", I asked when Sarita pulling up in the car. Quincy had security cars all around from the second we leave the hospital from the second we go wherever we're going. There were vans, motorcycles, truck even a helicopter with us to make sure we got wherever we needed to go safely.

"Home in Atlanta. Mom, dad please don't leave me or let me leave like that again. I love y'all and I don't want to be away from you for to long"

"Baby I'm not going anywhere", I said pulling my pinky out. We did our handshake and then she did the handshake her and Quinn do.

Quinn: "Driver take us to the jet"

Driver: 'Yes sir"

We rode to the jet and all the security followed us there. Some got on the jet with us but the other flew beside us.

Me: "You ready to go home mamas?"

May: "Yes ma'am I'm tured and I just want to sleep and then later can Demetria come over?":

Me: "I don't know, you need to relax right now and get plenty of rest okay?"

May: "Okay", she said putting her head down. "But can I sleep in your room?"

Me: "Yes you're more than welcome. We can have another movie right daddy?"

Quinn: "Huh? Oh yeah we can", he was in the corner on his phone calling and texting people throughout these last few days. He barely even put his phone down and I know as soon as we land he going straight to the trap and he's going back to everything he do before we left.

Me: "Oh yeah May, you said you wanted to be a ballerina right?"

May: "Yeah but there weren't any real good teachers"

Me: "Well guess what?"

May: "What?"

Me: "Mommy has a dance studio and you can be a ballerina", her eyes got big and her mouth was wide open

May: "Thank-you mommy", she gave me a hug and then she sat on my lap. We talked and talked until she fell asleep in my lap and I laid her down in the seat next to me so I could use the bathroom. When I got out I sat back down and wrapped May in a cover.

Quinn: "Synia can we please talk?"

I took my iPad out and I got on Instagram and took a picture of May while she was sleep. My Baby Girl Is Back & Well Thanks For All Your Prayers #HappyMom #GoingHome #FeeelingsBlessed...I was still ignoring Quincy though.

Quinn: "Synia!"

Me: "Don't wake up my baby I can hear you"

Quinn: "Then why you not answering me?", I just pointed to May

Me: "If it's not about her I don't want to hear it"

Quinn: "Just listen to me. I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it I was just mad when I found out she wasn't mine. My head was everywhere at the same time and I just didn't know what to do when the doctor said that. I do feel dumb and stupid for not believing you caust no matter what she's still mine. Mayanna's my everything and I'd give the world to her. I shouldn't have called you out your name because it wasn't true and I wasn't true and I wasn't right for that at all. And I just want you to know that I know I was wrong and from my whole entire heart I apologize", when I didn't say anything he shook his head and went back to his seat. I'm not Debbie and I think he getting his books mixed up. I'm not just about to run back into his arms like that no deal. I'm focusing on me and my daughter right now. Her birthday is coming up so that the maint thing I'm worited about and getting her back healthy and me to cause I got super skinny.