Chapter 20

"COUSINNNNSSSS", I heard Quincy cousin Marie and oh my gosh let me tell you. This girl has no flitter and she is crazy. I know she gone be wanting to be turnt up all weekend. And she's also Dedrick's younger sister which explains a lot, we'll I'll let you see for yo self.

I went downstairs and she was standing in the foyer with her suitcases next to her and she looked like she just got back from the club.

"Marie why you yelling early this morning?"

"Uh because everybody need to get up. I has arrived. Oh mirror mirror on the wall I know I'm fine but d*mn I didn't know my cousin was so tall", she said looking at the reflection of Quinn in the mirror.

"Wassup Marie. I know you better quit yelling so loud in my house, it is to early in the morning for all of that", he said hugging her.

"Umm as long as I'm up its time for everybody to get up but where is my little cousin?"

"I'm pretty sure she's still sleep. What you in town for?", I asked as we walked to the kitchen together.

"Well I've been in town for about 3 weeks, but now that Doo is talking about he have a baby on the way I decided to come from hiding and show my face", she said sitting on a stool.

"Dedrick is having a baby?", I asked looking like why didn't anybody tell me.

"Yeah he supposedly suppose to be in love or something I don't know. She's dumb for getting pregnant by him to me anyway"

"Have you met her?", I asked.

"No but she's gone be cute and she gone be dumb"

"Now why would you think that?"

"Because I'm smart and I know my brother. Old ratchet rugrat. And that's what they gone have, some d*mn rugrats"

"Okay Marie why you so worked up anyway?"

"I'm not worked up I just know this is gone be a whole lot of drama. But anyways I heard y'all adopted some charity hood kids. Where are they?"

"Charity hood kids? What is wrong with you and yo brother?", I asked looking at her like she was crazy while Quinn just laughed.

"What I mean is it true first of all cause my brother always be lying"

"Yeah it's true and they not rent a kids and that not charity hood kids either", Quinn said.

"Yeah that's rude anyway"

"Well excuse me, where is the drank at cause I've been driving all night and I need a shot and some Memosa or something. Quick fast and in a hurry"

"Marie it is 8:12 in the morning, you need to chill out"

"I am gonna chill out, once ingest my drink. Beside this is my last summer of college before I'm out in the real world and I have definitely been living the life. Come on I know y'all haven't turned all good on me"

"Girl you need to calm down but what you trying to do today?", I asked looking at her.

"Well I want to shop for starters. Then I want to tell you what happened between me and Waka Flocka. Don't ask just let me tell you the story"

"I'm sort of scared to hear it"

"Yeah and you need to sit down somewhere, you ain't going nowhere Ri"

"You ain't my husband or my daddy nor are you laying my bills, you do not tell me what to do"

"I know as long as you in my house you abide by my rules. And baby I'm going to work..."