Chapter 18

SYNIA'S POV

Later That Night

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine umm let's talk about the wedding", I've been thinking about a lot lately and I haven't really thought about our wedding.

"I'm not worried about that right now, I'm more worried about the kids. We can have a meeting with the lawyer tomorrow so we can get prepped for court. These boys are ours"

"I know but I'm really stressed so I want to not really think about that right now"

"Well we're gonna have to talk about it whether you want to or not Syn"

"I know but not right now. Goodnight"

I got under the covers and I want to sleep. I was tired and I didn't want to argue with him.

***

"I'm telling you I wouldn't put my money on LeBron any day. I'm let Mayanna play against him and she'd win"

"N*gga you tripping, LeBron would kill anybody on the court"

"Both of y'all better get out of my d*mn room talking about basketball", I opened my eyes and seen Dedrick in my room.

"Syn what yo panties in a bunch?", Dedrick asked.

"You. Why are you in here?"

"Because baby we want to play the game", Quinn answered.

"This is a big house, go somewhere else"

"Mama Khalil hit me", Sam said coming in with his bear in his hand.

"Where is he at?"

"Mama? What y'all got some long lost kids y'all ain't know about?", Dedrick asked looking confused.

"Shut up fool", Quinn said slapping him on the back of his head.

"I'm just asking cause you never know with y'all two shoot. Y'all put Love & Hip Hop to shame"

"Mama Osheak took my favorite doll"m May said coming in. "Oh hey cousin Dedrick", she waved to him.

"Wassup, who Oshea?"

"Mama tell Sam to stop slapping me on my face to wake me up", Khalil said coming in the room.

"D*mn how many kids y'all got"

"Mayanna give me my phone back and give me my shoes", Oshea yelled storming in.

"Eeeeezzz daddy!", she ran into his lap and Oshea went after her.

"Quincy get them"

"Aye!", he got up from the couch and everybody stopped.

"Go fight outside I'm trying to play the game.

He sat down and everybody went back to arguing and Quincy just kept playing the game with Dedrick.

"So y'all just not gone listen?", I mumbles getting up. I went to my closet and got the biggest belt I had.

I went back into the room and I grabbed Mayanna and started whooping her.

"The next time you and Oshea fight you gone get a worst whooping how go get all of your toys and electronics and bring them in here. Now!!"

I did the rest of the kids like that but I didn't whoop Sam I just spanked him and now all they crap is in my bedroom.

"Quincy get up", I unplugged the game and they started yelling.