Part 29

QUINCY'S POV

I was going downstairs when I heard a bunch of gunshots and I seen cars speeding up the street and teenagers running. The first person that came to mind was Oshea. I ran upstairs to his room praying he was there and he wasn't.

I had a bad gut feeling something happened to them.

"Quincy Oshea in the hospital!!", Syn yelled coming out the room putting her boots on and putting on one of my hoodies.

"D*mn okay", I started going downstairs. "What happened and why ain't his a** in this house?"

"I don't know it was a lot going on in the background I just know Frank called from his phone and said they were on they way back to the house and they heard gunshots so they ran and Oshea fell and they on they way to the E.R.", she followed me downstairs and Sarita and D-Ray still there.

"Aye we gotta go to the hospital can y'all watch the kids?"

"Yeah, what's going on?", D-Ray asked looking up from the tv.

"Oshea in the hospital so we gotta go see what's going on"

"Alright call or text me when you hear what's going on"

"Bet"

We got in the Audi and drove to the hospital speeding on the highway. The police was behind me but we were almost there. When we parked Syn ran in while I talked to the officer, I told him why I was speeding and he understood so he let me go. Shout out to the black officers trying to help our people.

I ran into the hospital and I hopped on the elevator when they told me where he was. When I got off I looked for the room and I opened the door and it was just Syn and the boys with no bed.

"Yo what the f*ck happened?! And somebody better talk quick!!", I yelled once the door closed.

"Well we seen that there was gone be a fight down the street", Frank started.

"So we left the crib and drove to where it was gone be at", Jalan added.

"And they were fighting but everybody dipped when we heard the police sirens. Everybody was running and we heard gunshots", Jarod said.

"And next thing we know Oshea on the ground with blood around him. He was shot about 5 times and that's the ones we couldn't see", Trent said. He looked like he wanted to cry. "Man he was in my arms lifeless like man", he got up and almost punched the wall but he stopped and just slapped it.

We all got quiet because at this point I wanted to jump off the walls. I had to compose my feelings because everybody was about to hear what I had to say.

"Quinn can I talk to you real fast please?", Syn asked.

"Yeah", I pushed myself up from the wall and I stepped into the hallway with her. "Wassup?"

"If their dad find out about this, this can be what they use in order to get custody over the kids. What if this little incident gets them taken from us"

"I didn't even think about that, f*ck man", clenched my teeth and I just tried to breathe because everything was about to hit me. "But Killion can still choose where he wanna go"

"If he remembers I mean we don't know anything but what if he fell hard and have a concussion or something or what if he can't remember us and the court decide where he should go. This makes us look real bad and then we left the kids at the house with Sarita and D-Ray, a thug who has records. And what if they pull up your record..."

"Okay baby calm down because you might be over thinking and you stressing me out let's get through everything little by little"

"I understand that Quinn but at the same time I don't want to be blindsided by a bunch of stuff either, we need to plan this out alright. Let's pray Oshea is okay and I'm going to go back to the house with the kids and make sure everybody is okay and I'll be back before Oshea comes out of surgery"