Chapter 8

QUINCY'S POV

"So you stealing from me now?", I punched one of my workers in his face for coming up short.

"No Satan that was all the money", he pleaded with a blopdy nose

"This drop was a test. The man you delivered to told me how much he gave you. I told you how much you could have and you short about 5 Gs son"

"I'm so sorry Satan it's just my mom have canced and I need to pay for her hospital bill and her procedures and I have kids on the way, I just need a little more money. Please..", I slapped him in the face and upper cutted him making him fall back in the chair, making my guards help him up.

"I'm not like every other drug dearer. It's enough money to share so if you would've came to me telling me that, you could've got more instead of a creepy $5,000. Clean yo self up and get out my trap, and don't come back", they untied him and he went to the bathroom to wash his self up. When he finished he came out the bathroom ait to walk out. "Come here nigga"

"Yes Satan"

"Here, take care of yo family and yo business. Go to school and get a legit job for real. This ain't got everybody, I got a 7 year old daughter and I wish I could've done something different so I could be with her more and my life wouldn't be on the line all the time. Cause not knowing if you'll see yo kids anymore over this sh*t ain't worth out aight? This is 1.2 mil. be smart with it. Do what you gotta do and of I find out you f*cked me over, I'll kill you myself"

"Yes sir thank-you", he took the money and left the trap. I wish somebody would've told me that when Synïa was pregnant with Mayanna. I think I could've been successful another way other than this but it is wat it is. I walked in my Ovid and daw Synïa called. I listened to the message and I texted her back.

TEXT MODE

Me: "I'm finna leave tha trap. Wya?"

Synïa: "Studio"

D*mn they always at the studio. Oh well I'd rather her be there than anywhere else.

Me: "Omw"

TEXT MODE OVER

I left the trap and drove to the studio. I saw Mayanna and Synïa dancing and it warmed my heart to see them. Dance was life to Synïa until she got pregnant. She wanted to be a famous dancer and dance ask around the world for any and everything she could but things change.

"Hey daddy", May said hugging me.

"Hey lil mama. How long y'all been here?"

"Since this morning"

"Dang y'all been here all day?"

"Yeah, we need to talk Quincy", Synïa said walking up to us wiping her face with a towel

"Okay holla at me", I said sorting down

"Mayanna go in the hip hop room and practice your splits"

"Okay", she got up and ran to one of the rooms and turned the music up.

"So what going on?"

"Well first, let's talk about the grand opening"

"I have that ask under control. Everything is ready and prepared. The insurrection people already checked the place out so everything is up and running how is supposed to. I invited everybody, there are posters all around and I've gotten phone calls from people who want to dance, everything is good"

"Okay so what does that leave me to do?"

"Teach. Ask you have to do is come and do your classes. This is your job now so you're getting paid and it's not free to dance either. We have to make some type of profit"