Chapter 12

"But baby that's not all", Quinn put me down and then Wood came down the stairs with a blindfold so Quinn could put it on me. We started walking and I felt a breeze so I knew we were outside. "Baby take you blindfold off on the count of three. 1...2...2....."

"Quincy!!", I yelled playing

"Okay 3", I took my blindfold off and I had all the of my favorite cars I've always wanted lines up fill of shopping bags.

My eyes got so watery, I jumped up hugging Quincy and we made out for a while, but we boke it up because everybody was still there.

I didn't know which car I wanted to drive first, he had the Zenvo st 1, Bugatti Veyron Sportscar, Dagger GT, Lamborghini Aventador LP700, Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, Ferrari 458 Italia, LP 570-4 Superleggra, A8 Audi, 2 Tahoe's different colors, and 3 Suburbans. I loved them all and they were customized differently.

I sat in each one and I can't believe he bought me all of these expensive cars with clothes, shoes, house supplies, everything in them. I don't know how we're going to have a wedding when he spent most of hos money in the proposal but I'm happy for really y'all.

"Mommy. Can I be the flower girl?", Mayanna asked running up to me

"Yes baby you will be the flower girl while you're still little", I said joking and being serious at the same time.

We took more pictures and everybody congratulated us and we left. Quincy called for somebody to clean up everything and then we got in my new Tahoe to go home.

"Mommy did you like your proposal?", May asked clicking her seatbelt.

"Yes I did. I was very surprised baby"

"What about your ring?"

"I love it", I couldn't stop looking at it. It was just so beautiful

We listened to Musiq Soulchild "Don't Change" and TGT on the way back to the house. I couldn't stop smiling and my cheeks were hurting but that didn't stop me.

We all got out the car and all of my cars parked in front of my garage and we went inside. As soon as I seen the couch I crashed.

"Mommy can I go over Aunt Rita's? She said I can spend the night"

"Yes you can go. Pack your bags", I said slowly closing my eyes

"Okay", she ran upstairs and then Quincy came in the living room

"Hey fiance"

"Wassup?", he said letting out a breath

"What's the matter?", I asked because he looked like he had a lot on his mind

"Nun I'm just happy I'm getting married to this crazy lady I love extremely. Baby we're been through it every since we were kids. Us having kids when we were kids, you faking ya death, me almost getting another woman pregnant...But the crazy things is you never gave up on me and I love you even more for that"

"Quincy we're known each other to long. I know you like the back of my hand. Why start from the bottom with someone else when you can continue to grow and make better of what you already have?", y'all didn't know a girl was that deep huh? S/N: if you've been in a long term relationship and things are getting complicated tell them this. See what happens, and if you do tell me what happened.

"I love you"

"I love you more", I kissed and hugged him and then Mayanna came downstairs.

This is a Deja Vu scene that I'm not liking. The last time she came down with her bags and stuff she ddin't come back for another few months, but summer is almost over surprisingly so she can go. But my daughter better make it back home safe and sound though.