Chapter 17

QUINCY'S POV

We talked to the officers and my lawyer who helped us out with the plan and then we left. When we made it back to the house I finished what I started before I left the house and put her to sleep. She made me put a condom on but I slid if off when we turned the lights off and I made sure I came all in her.

I wasn't tired so I just went to the movie theatre and watched a movie until I got tired.

PHONE CALL

Me: "You speakin to the King who speakin on my line?"

??: "Daddy don't say that no more when I call but what are you doing?"

Me: "I think the real question is why are you up right now? It's 4 in the morning"

May: "Because I'm not sleepy duh. But when you and mommy come can we get a puppy?"

Me: "Watch who you talking to like that and ask yo mama, if she say yes then I'll get you one"

May: "But daddy you know she's not going to let me have a dog"

Me: "Well hen you won't have one. I'm not trying to be on her bad side"

May: "I thought you were the man in the relationship and even if she don't agree, whatever you say goes but I see mama wears the pants in the relationship"

Me: "You better watch you mouth before you get a whooping and you'll be on punishment and you won't be allowed to go do anything else fun we do"

May: "Yes sir"

Me: "I'm glad we have an understanding now go to bed. I'll be by to pick you and everybody up in the morning"

May: "Okay. Night"

Me: "Goodnight"

END OF PHONE CALL

When I hug up the phone I went upstairs and got in the bed. I was tried and I had a busy day in the morning.

MAYANNA'S POV

Sometimes I don't like my parents. I deserve a puppy. I mean I almost died and it was partly their fault and I can't have a puppy. I guess I'll be acting up until I get what I want.

"May you sleep", DeeDee asked me.

"No I'm up I can't go back to sleep"

"Me either"

"So what we gone do?'

"You want to get something to eat, I'm starving"

"Yes I'm hungry to", we both got up from the bed and we walked out the room when we heard voices.

"What's that?", DeeDee whispered.

"I don't know I think it's coming from outside", I whispered back.

We looked at each other and walked towards the front door being nosy. We looked out the window they had in between the door and it was Oshea and his girlfriend.

*Gasp "Ohh he's going to get in trouble, I'm telling mama", I whispered to DeeDee taking a picture of them on my phone maaking sure my flash was off.

"Or you could have fun with it. Make him do whatever you want him to do my blackmailing him"

"That's not right though"

"Yeah you're right but it's an idea and that's what siblings do to each other I think"