Chapter 28

LATER THAT NIGHT

OSHEA'S POV

I asked pops if I could go to the mall and get some stuff I needed and I chilled with the boys. They told me they went over my aunt Sarita house so I invited my boys Trent, Jarod,  Jalan and Frank over to chill and spend tha night.

"Bro I got her number and she said call her and she gone be ready whenever", Frank always thought he was getting sum. He was on the cool but he got a big enough ego.

"That's Becky, everybody have her number and she let everybody hit. You better hope she ain't got a disease with her thotting a**", Jalan said getting some cereal out tha pantry.

"Foreal tho. Aye where yo people's at?  It's quiet and dark in here", Trent said sitting down at the table.

"They over my aunts. I d--", before I finished I heard a loud crash that made all of us jump.

"Aye man what was that?", Jarod asked standing up.

"I don't know go see"

"N*gga you ain't a real n*gga, talking bout go see. You go see and get yo head chopped off. I'll tell everybody what happened. Here lies the dumb black boy that decided to go see what a loud crash was while all tha smart n*ggas left", Frank said being over dramatic.

"Frank shut yo over dramatic a** up, that was probably something that fell", Jalan said eating the cereal.

"Aight well how about yall dumb a**es stay here and wait for something to pop up and scared yall. I'm finna dip", he walked out the kitchen and we followed behind but when he tried to unlock the door it was stuck.

"Oshea quit playing and open tha door", Frank looked at me like I did it.

"N*gga I ain't do nothing to the door, quit playing and open the door"

"I'm not playing Shea, open tha door", just then we heard another loud noise coming from upstairs.

"Man f*ck that we going out tha back door", Trent turned around and sh*t I'd be a fool to stay here by myself with this crazy stuff happening.

We walked to the back door and when we opened it we were about to walk out the gate until we seen Scream. We started yelling and ran back in the house locking the door.

"Oshea what the f*ck?! Yo house haunted or some sh*t?", Jarod yelled while we all tried to catch out breath.

"N*gga I'm telling y'all I don't know what the f*ck that was about!!"

When we caught out breath we heard squeaking, like from a bike or something. We looked up and seen Saw. We started running again but we ran up the stairs and split when we made it all tha way up. I was tryna go into the panic room but when I opened the door Jason came out.

"Oh sh*t!!" Jalan and Frank was behind me and we ended up running into each other. I caught my balance and started to run downstairs when Freddy Krueger started to come up tha stairs.

"Aye where yall at?!", I don't know what happened to Trent and Jarod but it was just me, Jalan and Frank now. I hid in a closet and I got my phone out to dial my mama number but the line cut off. I was starting to trip real bad then all of a sudden I hear Jeepers Creepers. I looked through the cracks in the door and seen Saw riding his bike down the hallway.

When he was gone and out of sight I seen Jalan and we ran towards the garage. We opened the garage door about to dip when Jason and Scream was standing there. We turned around and Jeepers Creepers, Saw and Friday Krueger was coming from behind us so we were trapped. We knew this was the end for us.

"Bro I love you and I'm the one that broke yo speaker in yo room", Jalan said holding his hands over his head while we sunk to the ground.

"And I used to make out wit yo sister when I would go over yo house"

"N*gga what?!"

They got closer and before they touched the took the masks off and it was just my mom, dad, Aunt Sarita, Uncle D-day and Mayanna and Khalil were Saw.

"Hahahahahah", they all started laughing.

"Yall were so scared and screaming like girls", May pointed laughing.

"That wasn't funny"

"Yes it was", Khalil laughed.

"Yeah now you know why I said no scary movies. I thought you don't get scared Oshea", pops said.

"I don't get scared when I watch the movies I do when I live them. And mama you were in it too?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't have had my babies watching scary  movies"

"Man that's cold"

"Yeah it is and we didn't even do nothing", Jalan said.

"But n*gga you owe me a new speaker"

"Yo you was messing with my sister!", he shoved me and we started wrestling and then Frank, Jarod and Treat came and we all started wrestling.

"Alright hey, fun times over. Boys are yall spending the night or you going home?", my mom asked.

"Stayin", they all said.

"Alright. May, Khalil go get ready for bed. I'll order a pizza"

"Okay"

Me and the boys went upstairs to my room and we were just chillin when we got on instagram and seen a bunch of girls on there goin off on each other.

"Aye yall see Veronica and Jessica about to fighting?", Treat said looking at his phone.

"Yeah they finna meet up down the street. Let's dip", Jalan said standing up.

"Let go", we stood up and we walked to the car. When we got there it was already a few people there.

Ma: who told you and yo hoodrats to leave the house??

Me: we just went down the street

Ma: for what??

Me: these girls was beefing and now they finna fight

Ma: come home. Now!!!

Me: alright

I was about to tell them we had to leave but then they came. It was a car full of girls and then another car came.  They were talking mess before they even got out the car and when they did they started fighting off the bat. It was all cool until everybody heard sirens. Me and the boys started running to the car but then we heard gunshots. We all started zip zagging to the car but then I felt a pain in my body and it hurt so I fell.

"Aye Oshea!!", I looked up and the boys turned around but everything got dark and I could hear screams and sirens until I lost all my senses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW MY BOOKS IS ON HOLD BUT APPARENTLY MY LOYAL READERS DON'T LIKE THAT SO I'M JUST GONNA HAVE SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY YOU GUYS BUT TIME IS NOT MY FRIEND ESPECIALLY WITH COMPETITIONS I HAVE SO JUST BARE WITH ME.

IT'S A SHORT UPDATE BUT IT AN UPDATE, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. COMMENT AND NOT JUST FOR ME TO UPDATE PLEASE. LOVE YOU MUCHOS.

COMMENT

VOTE