Chapter 10

FRIDAY MORNING

SYNIA'S POV

"Mayanna wake up and get your stuff ready for Bubba's party"

"Mommy I'm hungry"

"Okay daddy's downstairs cooking breakfast right now and you can eat after you get your clothes out"

"No I wanna eat first", she screamed making me wanna slap the mess out of her. She's been having tantrums and fits a lot lately and I'm trying to stay calm and not hurt her but she's getting real close to it.

"Get your stuff together please"

"NNNNOOOOO!!!!", she screamed and laid back down. I don't know where this is coming from but I'm not the type of parent that will keep telling you stuff, I will beat you like you a slave

"Look I don't know what the problem is but I want you to get the clothes I just bought you out, put them on the bed, and you may go downstairs and eat.

"I don't want to. I'm hungry and I want to eat first", she tried to get up but I sat her back down

"Look I don't know where you getting being disrespectful from but I will whoop you and you won't go anywhere. And you can eat you some graham crackers and drinking some milk for breakfast, now do what I told you and get your clothes together", she blew out a breath but got up and went to her cloest while I went downstairs.

"What was that all about?", Quincy asked after I say down making plates

"Your daughter, she's not gong back with Dedrick because he corrupter her. When she got back from being with him she started acting out, screaming, and running out of times before I beat her.

"Don't touch her"

"Uh uh spare the rod, spoil the child. That mean I'm not, not going to whoop her so she can be spoiled. We already give her everything, why would I not?"

"Because I said so, now calm down and eat your breakfast"

"I'm gone whoop you too"

"Mama I have my clothes on the bed, can I eat now?", she said sort of sassy when she came in the kitchen

"Yo plate is right here", Quincy said putting the dirty dishes in the sink

M: "I don't want this. I don't like eggs they're nasty", she said looking disgusted at her plate

Q: "Since when?", I let her dad get a taste of what I had to deal with before we got downstairs

M: "Since I don't know but can I eat some cereal or something?", Quincy looked at me and I just smiling as I ate my food. He knew he was on his own on this one and don't like telling her no but that might change real soon.

Q: "Eat yo food, you not getting anything else to eat", she rolled her eyes and looked at her plate. "Roll yo eyes again and you gone be blind keep playing with me", she pouted and ate all food.

M: "Mom what time does the party start?"

Me: "It start at 1:30"

M: "Okay can I shower?"

Me: "Yeah but be careful"

M: "Okay", she walked upstairs and went to her room, got her robe, and went to the bathroom. You can see from downstairs cause it was an opening from the kitchen to the bedrooms

Q: "What's her problem?"

Me: "I told you what was going on before she came down here. She better not act up at this birthday party either I know that. I don't want to ruinBubba's day or mess up Tracy's because I know she probablt going thought a lot dealing with his birthday party"