Chapter 15

SYNIA'S POV

When I woke up in the morning I made breakfast for everybody and then I headed to the juvenile detention center. I filled out some paperwork and then Oshea came walking through the door.

"Hey. Did you learn your lesson?", I asked walking out to my car.

"Yes ma'am and thank-you", he made me stop and gave me a hug.

"What was that for?", I asked once he let me go

"I mean nobody's really taken the initiative to show me how to act. Nobody's really cared for me not even my real mom. She let me do whatever and I want to say thank you for caring"

"You are very welcome sweetie. Come on I cooked and it's some food at the house if you're hungry"

"I'm super hungry. How are my brothers acting?, he asked getting in the car.

"They're acting right. At the end of the day you were all they've got so you gotta make smarter decision. I love all of you like you're mine and I'll take care of you and give you whatever you need but you have to act right. I only have one daughter so taking you guys is nothing. My new job is to take care of all of you, your new job is to stay in school and graduate okay?"

"Yes ma'am but you know how hard it is to get out of a gang"

"Talk to Quinn about it, that's his department"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you"

"No problem sweetie", I drove back to the house and when we came in everyone was still sleep.

"Go wash up so you can come back down to eat"

"Yes ma'am", he walked upstairs to take a shower and I walked upstairs to wake everybody up

"May wake up mamas and come eat"

"Okay", she said stretching.

I walked out of her room and I went to Khalil's room to wake him up but he was already woke laying down watching the Ninja Turtles.

"Good morning sweetie. You ready to eat?"

"Are we eating pizza?"

"No but we can eat that for lunch if you'd like. It's breakfast now"

"Okay I'll be down in a couple of minutes"

"Alright"

I left his door open and I went to wake up Sam. He was so adorable when he was sleep. I didn't even really want to wake him up so I just picked him up from the bed and he automatically wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and walked downstairs and started cooking the pancakes and eggs since I just put the back and sausage in the oven before I left.

"Good morning mommy", May said coming in with her hair wild.

"Good morning baby. Did you brush your teeth?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good morning mommy", Khalil said sitting down at the breakfast table

"Good morning sweetie"

"Good morning everybody"

"Oshea!!", Khalil got up and gave him a super tight hug.

"Oshea", I was surprised when Mayanna got up to give him a hug.

"Shea", Sam got down from the chair and gave Oshea a hug. I got my phone out and took a picture and put it on instagram.

Family love early this morning. Starting off on a good foot. Thinking about a family vaca #NeedABreak #FamilyOverEverything #WhereIsMyFiance