Chapter 6

I drove to the dance studio and it was old women walking out with water bottles and towels around their neck.

"Hello ladies is Synia stil here?", I asked coming as respectful as I could. If my grandma see me being disrespectful to my elders them rings gone be marked on my face and I know cause I tried that and man never again.

"Yes baby she's in there with her daughter. Who are you?"

"I'm Quicy. Mayanna's father"

"Oh I'm Ms. Honey. Baby I'm sorry but right now I'm tired and I can't talk so I'm going to talk to you before practice", she said skaking my hand and breathing heavy.

"Yes ma'am I'll tell Synia not to work y'all so hard"

"No she needs to practice harder. When we left she was in there breathing heavy drinking water because we danced her out. She can't keep up with all this", I started laughing cause this old lady is funny. "But I'll talk to you later Quincy"

"Yes ma'am", I helped her in the car with another lady and I went inside.

"Daddy!", Mayanna came running in my arms.

"Hey baby girl. Where's mama?"

"In the bathroom throwing up. Daddy those are the best older dancers I've ever seen. They gave mama the business"

"Oh did they now?"

"Yupp but I think you should check on mommy, she's been in the bathroom for a while"

"Alright well get yo stuff together and clean up so we can head out"

"Okey dokey"

I walked to the bathroom and I could hear her vomiting. It ain't bad I've heard and seen worst, this is nothing.

"Synia you okay?"

"Yeah I'm *throwing up good. Where's Mayanna?"

"She's in the front cleaning up. You want to go to the doctors?"

"No I'm fine"

"What did you eat?"

*Puke "I had Chipotle earlier"

"And what else?"

"I had breakfast"

"So you ate heavy?"

"Yeah a little"

"Baby you need to eat light. Yo body isn't used to that since you didn't eat that much for 4 weeks"

"Don't call me baby we not good right now and I didn't eat dinner though" *Puke

"You don't need to eat that much. Work yo way back up to eating a lot"

*Puke "Uh huh. Take Matanna home. I know she's probably tired"

"I'm not leaving you here by yo self. It's dark and business is about to kick off and I don't need you anywhere bye ya self at night"

"I can *Puke handle myself"

"I didn't say you couldn't. I want you to be safe. You and Mayanna"

"Okay Quincy whatever. I think that's all the food I ate", she stood up and flushed the toilet then walked to the since and got a toothrush and some toothpaste out her bad and brushed her teeth.

"Eeeezzzz", I heard Mayanna scream so I ran back where she was and somebody dressed in all black was holding her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DANG EVERYTHING KEEP HAPPENING TO MAYANNA...PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES

SINCE IT'S SO SHORT

10 COMMENTS & 5 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER