Chapter 2

"There's a very high possibility she's not going to make it. I'm sorry", that replayed in my head over and over again. I walked back into the waiting room and fell to the floor

Quincy's mom (Rolanda): "What did the docor say?", she asked helping me up in my seat

Me: "He said there's a high possibility she's not going to make it, the seat pushed into her lungs so she's on a breathing machine. And if she does make it she might not be back to normal because of the head trauma", I cried and cried and nobody could tell me otherwise. I didn't want anybody calming me down I just wanted to die and I'm so serious.

"When I looked everybody was crying. Our moms were hugging ach other crying and praying and I couldn't deal. I walked out the hospital and went outside to get some fresh air. When I sat down Wood, Quincy, and D-Ray were about to walk inside until they seen me. Wood and D-Ray stopped but Quncy kept on walking inside.

Wood: "Don't mind him. Have you heard from the doctor?"

Me: "Yes", I was calming down a little so I could talk to them.

D-Ray: "What'd they say?", I told them what the doctor said and I bustd out crying again. D-ray caught me and held me

Me: "I can't do this, why couldn't it have been me?"

Wood: "It wasn't meant for it to be you. Don't say you quit because now you have all the more reason to live. You never know what's going to happen until it happen until it does so just wait for this to completely play out"

D-Ray: "Yeah and quit saying stupid sh*t like I quit and I want to die. You sound real dumb. You don't have power or authority over this, God do. If it's time for her to go then she will and if it's yo time to go then you will be aight"

Me: *Sniff Sniff "Okay", I gave him a hug and we walked back in

The tension between me and Quincy was so thick you could feel it. I stayed on my side of the room and he stayed on his side. Everybody left excpept me, Quincy, D-Ray, Sarita, and Wood. I sat in the chair shaking, praying, thinking. Everybody ended up falling asleep but I couldn't I had to much on my mind.

*

It's been about 3 weeks since we've been in the hospital and I've lost so much weight. I haven't eatn anything or really slept how I'm supposed to I but can't wait until one of two things happen. Either Mayanna wakes up or she goes live with The Lord. Either way it'll be ood for her. Me and Quincy still haven't talked to each other which I have no problem with. It's the morning so everybody is just now waking up.

Sarita: "Syn you need to go hom and freshen up. You've been here for 3 weeks and you haven't attempted to do anything"

Me: "I'm not worried about me right now"

Sarita: "Okay I know if Mayanna wake up and you unhealthy then what? We gone be back in the hospital for your health", she had a point so I just gave

Me: "Fine I'll eat but only little by little because if I eat to much I'm going to get sick"

Sarita: "Thank you" her and D-Ray left to get something to eat and Wood was at hom with his family and so was everybody else but my baby girl is still here..

Doctor: "Good-morning", he said coming in the waiting room.

Me: "Good morning"

Quincy: "Morning. So what's going on now Doc"

Doctor: "Last night she took a road for the worst, I say we have about 24 more hours before I think it' time to pull the plug but I'll need the parents permission first"

Quincy: "Okay"

Me: "Excuse you. Last time I checked you thought she's not yours so you have no say so in whether the plug in being pulled. No we're not"

Quincy: "He just said..."

Me: "I don't care nothing you have to say. Why are you even here? I'm a thot, always have been and always will, this ain't your daughter right? Then get out our ife and I'll find somebody who can be that for her and more!"

Quincy: "She is mine"

Me: "Then why were you tripping like that when the doctor said y'all's blood didn't match? Huh? And then you called me out like that in front of my family who I've already went through hell and back with, without you having that littl outburst like that. Cause I really could've called you out on yo sh*t. Let's not forget what you do, Really, I think you should leave"

Quincy: "I'm not going anywhere"

Me: "Doc we're not pulling the plug until either her final breath is taken or until she wakes up"

Doctor: "Alright"

Me: "Can I see her though?"

Doctor: "Yes right this way", I followed him into her room and my baby looked dead. Her room stunk from all the blood going through her body. I sat there next to her ad I held her little hand as I prayed to God my baby would wake-up, I just didn't want her to wake up to the crazy stuff going on with me and her dad. I stayed until the doctors came in and had to clean her up and feed her so I went back to the waiting room and Saita had my plate of food already made for me.

Sarita: "So anything new?"

Me: "He said we have maybe 24 hours and we should pull the plug"

Sarita: "So what are you going to do?"

Me: "I honestly don't know. I think we should but something in my head is saying not to so I'm not. I'm just going to see what happens"