Chapter Fifty-Eight.

"I can't believe we're graduating today. It feels like our final year flew by." I smiled softly at Sweet Pea as we got ready for the formalities to begin.

"If I'm being honest with you I'm just surprised everyone made it to graduation alive. Between gang wars, creepy cults and insane parents we've certainly had our fair share of chaos." Sweet Pea's arms wrapped around my waist providing me with the same sense of comfort he always holds. 

"There's still today please don't jinx it babe." Rolling my eyes I moved away from his gentle hold and picked up my deep green playsuit, it had a low v-cut and thin straps, a wrap around bow finished off the item. Getting dressed and pairing it with black strapped heels I walked out of the bathroom to see Sweet Pea donning a simple white dress shirt with black pants as he attempted to fix the tie around his neck.

"Holy shit. If this is what graduation contains let's do it daily." Sweet Pea's comment made me blush as I adjusted the straps on my playsuit. Walking over to help fix his collar once I was ready I kissed him on the lips and smiled. 

"As handsome as you currently look I don't want to have to repeat high school for any reason." Smiling at the reality of my next thoughts I continued speaking "Besides we have our wedding coming up, our honeymoon and all of the date nights afterwards that we can look forward too." 

Sweet Pea smirked at me before he pulled me close, his lips mere centimeters from my own allowing me to feel his warm breath on my face. Our lips grazed softly before Sweet Pea snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer causing our lips to touch. I gasped as his hands lowered and rested on my butt allowing him the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. Smiling into the kiss I ran my fingers through his hair as I tried to pull him even closer. Our tongues battled each other as Sweet Pea walked me back towards the wardrobe, lifting me up so my legs wrapped around his waist in the process. As our kisses began to get sloppy and more intense there was a knock on the door causing us both to jump and myself to be slipped out of Sweet Pea's grasp and straight onto the floor.

Laughter filled the room as I looked between Sweet Pea and Betty; who had just joined us. I grabbed Sweet Pea's hand as he helped me off of the ground as I continued to laugh at our current situation. 

"I came by to ask if you guys were ready to go but I think I already see the answer." Betty spoke between laughter. The three of us stood there unable to calm down causing Jughead to join us in our room.

"Either you three have finally gone insane or we're starring in a sitcom. I'm leaning more towards the first option." He spoke only making us laugh once more as Jughead shook his head at our never-ending shenanigans.  

"I'm going with insanity." FP called out from down the hall only causing our laughter to continue as Jughead shook his head and joined in. The pure happiness in this moment was something we hadn't experienced in quite some time and it was surely something to relish.

---

"Is it weird that I'm actually nervous?" I asked quietly as I sat next to Fangs waiting to hear my name called to officially announce my graduation.

"I'm bloody terrified. I didn't think I'd return to school let alone graduate with all of you." 

"I promised you I'd never give up on you and I meant that. You're my brother and nothing is ever going to change that, just because we knew each other growing up doesn't mean we don't have a lot of sibling catch ups to occur for the next 20 years." I placed my hand on Fangs hand as we both smiled up at each other.

"I love you sis." 

"I love you too bro." 

I leant my head on his shoulder as we cheered for each one of our friends going up before us. One by one they accepted their certificates and bowed as their family and friends cheered as a way of congratulating them publicly. Ten minutes passed and it was now time for Fangs, myself and a few of our fellow classmates to walk to the side of the stage and prepare to receive our certificates. 

With a quick glance towards the crowd my eyes landed on FP Jones as he held Charlie close to him, he pointed towards me to get her attention and I waved slightly as a smile grew across her small face only making me smile wider.

"Danica Eden." Just like that it was time. I took a deep breath as Fangs hugged my shoulders quickly before I walked up onto the stage. My hands shaking slightly as I tried to calm my nerves. I neared the principal and shook their hand, whispering a soft thank you in the process before I heard the cheers of my friends and family. I giggled as I watched Sweet Pea rise from his seat and clap louder than anyone in the room before yelling out a quick "that's my fiancé" which caused me to blush as I made my way off the stage to see him running up to me.

"I'm so proud of you baby." Sweet Pea whispered as he enveloped me in a hug, kissing me softly on the lips before rushing back to the side of the stage as it was now his turn to graduate.

I sat towards the back of the room now with the rest of my friends greeting me in large hugs as we each congratulated one another.

"Sweet Pea." I heard our principal call out causing me to jump up off of my feet and cheer for my fiancé louder than he cheered for me.

"That's my baby daddy!" Cheryl and Toni laughed at me as I clapped my hands together and cheered loudly as I watched him accept his certificate before he made his way towards our group. I ran down the aisle and jumped up at him, wrapping my legs around his waist as I kissed him multiple times on the lips. I heard laughter from the people around us as Sweet Pea carried me towards the chair I previously sat on and sat me down on his lap before kissing me quickly on the lips again.

"You two are disgustingly cute." Kevin commented; everyone in our group agreed as I stuck my tongue out at them before I took this moment to appreciate each and every one of my family. I reminisced on the last couple of years and I couldn't help but feel grateful that we all made it here alive despite the trials we faced. 

Sweet Pea was my rock, my baby daddy and now my fiancé. He helped me through the hardest of times as we juggled a new relationship, a newborn baby and graduating high school.

Fangs Fogarty was my brother and my dearest friend. Despite the fact we had only recently discovered our relation he has been the closest thing to family I'd had in years.

Toni Topaz was my best friend and my platonic girlfriend. She was there for me throughout my entire pregnancy, she helped me and made me feel comforted through everything.

Cheryl Blossom, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Archie Andrews, Kevin Keller and Jughead Jones. They had all become apart of our chosen family, they stood by us through the gang wars and because of that they became members of the Serpents, or unofficial members in Veronica, Archie and Kevin's case.

We stuck together. We rode the highs and lows of high school and somehow beyond my own comprehension we had now graduated and were onto the next chapter of our lives. 

Here's to the future.