Chapter Three.

Waking up I felt a pair of strong heavy arms securely wrapped around my waist. It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realise where exactly I was and what had happened the night before but when you wake up naked in someone else's bed its pretty easy to put two and two together.

Without being too alarming I moved Sweet Pea's hand from my waist reluctantly and sat up in search of my clothes. Realising I had come here in a small bodycon dress I grabbed Sweet Peas shirt from the floor and threw that on over the top of the dress, tying it in a knot in an attempt to make it look stylish.

"Princess where are you going?" Sweet Pea's husky morning voice filled the room as I contemplated my options. I could either tell him it was a mistake and go back to being whatever we were before or I could kiss him and hope that what we had meant something to him too, I chose the latter.

Leaning over I pressed my lips onto his tired ones softly, giving him a small peck before sitting back up and putting my high heels on.

"Pop's for breakfast because I know for a fact that you haven't got anything remotely edible in this trailer. Would you like to join me?" I ran my fingers through my hair making it smooth before turning and facing Sweet Pea.

"I'd go anywhere with you." He smiled before instantly hopping out of bed and throwing some clothes on, he could seriously be wearing a trash bag and I would still think he was the most attractive person in the world.

Sweet Pea had a way with words, he knew how to make someone smile, how to make someone angry or how to get someone into his bed hence why I didnt take much note of the pet names he was using on me or his sweet talk.

Standing up I groaned instantly as my head begun to hurt, my stomach decided then was the perfect time to start grumbling like a whale as I walked into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and checked my appearance. I knew my outfit screamed the walk of shame but for once I actually felt pretty damn good about myself. I had gotten back out there after Reggie had completely broken my heart and I didn't care who knew it.

"You're either driving or we're walking the twenty minutes it would take us to get to pops" I pointed out to Sweet Pea as I picked up my phone, wallet and keys from the kitchen bench.

"Of course I'm driving. I wouldn't want my princess to hurt her feet in those heels of death, however we're taking the bike." Sweet Pea smirked as he looked my outfit up and down "nice top babe".

Before I could respond he pressed a kiss on my lips before opening the door of the trailer for me.

"What a gentleman" I laughed at him and his charm before we both hopped on the bike and made our way to Pop's.

***

"I'm so hungry I could easily demolish five of Pop's famous burgers right now and about seven milkshakes" I stated as I got off the bike and happily ran towards the doors.

"I could think of something else I'd rather be eating right now" Sweet Pea breathed out hoping I wouldn't hear.

"Now now Sweets your 'princess' is hungry for actual food" I made quotation marks when I said the word princess before smirking at him and strutting inside the small 80s diner.

"Danica!" A voice called out to me as I looked over and saw Archie sitting in a booth with Jughead "long time no see! Come and join us!"

"Hey Arch, Jughead, I would usually but I've actually come with someone."

"The more the merrier!" Archie beamed out.

Usually I would decline but I haven't seen these two properly since before I was dating Reggie and I really didn't want to miss out on this opportunity.