Chapter Two.

The Wyrm was busier than it had been in awhile, the bar was packed and there was people everywhere you turned. I didn't quite remember it ever being this busy but maybe that was because majority of the time I spent here was whilst everyone was either at school or work, either way this place was full and it certainly felt like a good welcome back.

Toni and I were about five drinks in and we'd only been at the Wyrm for an hour. The sobriety was slowly leaving our bodies along with all of our stresses and worries. I could never pinpoint why I loved alcohol so much until now, it wasn't the taste of the liquid that ran down your throat, it was the feelings that came alongside that. Your confidence would skyrocket, your happiness would make you feel on top of the world and let's not forget the fact that we all think we're incredible dances after a few drinks.

Unfortunately that's the situation Toni and I had found ourselves in. We were currently dancing on the stage to some song neither of us had ever heard before, we were dancing and jumping around as if we were our own MCs. Shots were being passed to us by older members of the Serpents as they cheered us on, our dancing being uncoordinated and completely off beat but we were having fun and apparently us making a fool of ourselves was entertaining and got us free drinks so hey who am I to complain?

As the song came to an end Toni and I looked at each other, holding out her hand I gladly accepted as we took a bow. The Serpents cheered us off stage as we decided to jump instead of using the stairs, trust me it was not a smart idea, we ended up flat on the ground. Due to the alcohol in our systems all we could do was laugh, it got to a stage where I thought we were just going to sit there for the rest of our days until I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me and help me to my feet.

"Who are you? Where are you taking me? Wait why am I not on the stage, did I get boo'ed off?" I rambled on as I attempted to turn around, my movement quite limited thanks to my tight bodycon dress that hugged my curves.

"I could never boo you off princess." I heard a husky voice in my ear, for some reason shivers ran down my spine as I recognised Sweet Peas voice. I spun around slowly as I came face to face with my 'hero'.

"I don't think I could handle it if you did." I smiled before placing a peck on his cheek whilst turning to walk away. A firm grip got ahold of my wrist, swinging me back around before I made a slight impact into Sweet Pea's chest.

"Is that all I get princess?" I couldn't help but smirk as Sweet Pea leaned in closer to me. In that moment I had a decision to make, one that I never knew would change my entire future but I guess that's how choices work. 

Something about Sweet Pea was different, his presence wasn't something of lust, there was something different that was pulling me to him, something stronger. Before I could think about anything else Sweet Pea pressed his lips against my own.

For the first time I felt electricity rush through my body and butterflies in my stomach. I never wanted the kiss to end nor did I just want it to be a kiss. We pulled apart slightly to look in each other's eyes, it looked as though Sweets felt the same way I did because without asking he smashed his lips against my own again. 

The alcohol left my system as I was gently pushed against the wall, his arms firmly wrapped around my waist as we continued making out. I couldn't tell you how long we had been making out in the Wyrm before one of us spoke up, that being Sweet Pea.

"Do you want to get out of here?" I didn't respond with words, instead with actions, kissing him passionately but shortly on the lips before taking his hand and walking out of the Wyrm towards his bike. Sweet Pea hadn't been drinking, thinking about it he very rarely did, and I had come to the bar on the back of Toni's bike so I didn't have to worry about picking my bike up in the morning.

"After you handsome" I smiled at him as I motioned my hand towards the bike, in one swift movement Sweet Pea had swung his leg over the bike.

"Coming princess?" 

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Smiling as I hopped onto the back I wrapped my arms tightly around him, it wasn't for safety or fear of the bike, more or less it was because I felt the need to be closer to him than I had ever been before.

***

The ride was short and sweet in reality but to me it was the most agonisingly long drive of my life. Clearly Sweet Pea felt the same because the moment we pulled up at his trailer his lips collided with mine again. The passion quickly turning into hunger as he lifted me off the bike and to the front door, his lips only disconnecting from my own to push the door open: I never understood why Sweet Pea didn't lock his doors but apparently being a Serpent meant nobody was game enough to come near your trailer let alone break in so it didn't matter. 

Sweet Pea picked me up swiftly, our lips refusing to part as he carried me into his small bedroom placing me on the bed before making eye contact with me as a way of final reassurance. 

Nodding my head was when Sweets lips connected to my own for the last time before he took his shirt off and climbed onto the bed. In this time I admired his beautiful abs, slowly running my hands down his chest, taking in every inch and curve of the masterpiece that was Sweet Pea. He smirked at my teasing as I kissed along his body before he pulled my face back up to meet his, the kiss was filled with hunger and lust yet I still felt my entire body tingle at his touch.

This was the furthest Sweet Pea and I had ever gone with each other, neither one of us were virgins but with each other it was our first time. 

Sweet Pea looked down at my tight bodycon dress before shaking his head slightly, his signature smirk on his face as his cold hands trailed up my thighs, slowly lifting my dress in the process.

"Now this just isn't fair princess."

After that slipped out of his mouth he lifted the dress over my head and threw it to the other side of the room, revealing the lingerie that was underneath. I never planned on actually having sex with anyone that night but wearing lingerie made me feel sexy and confident whenever I went out and right then I was beyond grateful I had worn my favourite set. 

"Gosh you are absolutely incredibly sexy babe" Sweet Pea whispered, his voice was low and heavy as his eyes travelled down my body. I grew impatient as my arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him forcefully towards me, kissing him with more passion then I had ever felt in my short time of living. 

It didn't take long for Sweet Pea to remove his skinny jeans and his boxers, he teased my core for a few moments before looking into my eyes and slowly inserting himself inside of me. The immediate pleasure I felt was nothing like I had felt before, usually I was slightly uncomfortable during sex but this wasn't sex, this was something else and this was beautiful. His lips connected with my own as he slowly pushed himself further inside me. As his pace quickened his lips moved towards my neck, nibbling harshly as he went faster and faster. 

"Baby I am so close" I moaned out as my back begun to arch in pleasure.

"Just a little longer princess." Sweet Pea moaned as we both reached our climaxes together. He slowly collapsed down next to me, nothing but heavy breathing filled the room for minutes to follow before I rolled over and faced him.

"That was wow." I breathed out making Sweets laugh a little.

"That's one way of putting it." he commented before kissing me gently on the lips.

"Do you mind if I stay the night?" Sweet Pea's eyes lit up as the question left my mouth, I was praying he would agree but at the same time I didn't know if he'd want me to leave, what if he already regretted us?

"I was hoping you'd say that princess" Sweet Pea's arms wrapped around my waist as we both drifted off to sleep without a worry in the world.