AN

I never do announcements or such but here's what I have in stored.

Book two will be out soon

Here's the description.

It's been nine years since the war with the Vanetts and the vampires and hunters. Everything seems normal with everyday events. There's a law where all vampires must not attack on people unless if in the forest, or they will be killed instantly by the hunters. One day, a stranded vampire goes on a rampage of a killing spree. An unknown vampire goes to Cooperstown and kills around five people in three days before leaving town.
Sarah Harper, the daughter of the vampire hunter leader, Jeffery Harper, stands her ground of being part of the team, partaking like her father wanted. Only one thing, she's not the leader. A hardcore guy comes into town and becomes the leader. He's very strict and cruel the hunters in training and putting a lot of pressure on them, especially Sarah. When they find out that a mysterious vampire is running around on a killing spree, they are out to action. One thing, they aren't working alone.
The Tandler return from their "recovery" to discover the same news. They come and help them catch the vampire and are very experience with this, since they're all vampires.
What will happen when the hunters team up with the Vampires for a game of Cat and Mouse?