Chapter thirty eight

Blade's POV

As soon as we stepped onto their land, there's no turning back now. We want to stab four ground and end this once and for all.

Stepping on their land for the first time made me feel disgusted. Knowing that Sarah has been on this land when she got attacked at the Chase, sends chills down my spine. She's lucky someone was there to save her.

I felt a tinge of rage racing through me as I know the Vanetts are to blame. Whatever happened that was almost two centuries ago.

Even with Sarah's ancestors, that was ages ago. Is she dies tonight, I'm putting my full blame on them, especially that Jason guy.

I will definitely kill him.

Twenty minutes into the forest, we found their home.

It's a small mansion that's a cabin like home. Stopping to admire the home, Raul took a glance at us all before nodding and descending.

We followed behind. Butterflies filled my stomach as each step filled with anxiety.

I feel anxious to get this over with. It's a fifty fifty chance I may die tonight or not. I really do hope I don't but if I do, at least I'll die fighting, or in some events, honour.

"We've been expecting you." A voice speaks. They emerged from behind the house and man they have a lot of vampires.

"We're here to take our ground!" Raul speaks.

"That's nice, but it's not happening." One of the Vanetts said. I spot Jason at the end of the line. His wicked smile spread like a virus on his face. I wanted to rip that smile off his smug face. He has a white bandage that wraps around his torso where Sarah stabbed him. I smiled at her accomplish, sort of.

"We want you to be gone, Crane!"

"Well you're not going to get away with what you did!" Raul shouts back.

All the Vanetts started laughing hysterically. Once they calm down, they went back to fighting mode.

"We want you gone Tandlers!" Jason screamed.

"You went after my daughter!" Mr. Harper yelled back. "My daughter could die because of you!"

"That's what she gets for her great, great grandfather's doing."

One of them chuckles. I can never tell who they are apart from Jason. I don't know their names so it's hard who's talking.

"She deserves what she got. It was all part of the deal that her great, great grandfather did! You all will receive the same!"

A gunshot went off and we all glance down to see a vampire dead, and a hunter standing with the gun stretched out.

That set them off.

Their eyes turned bloody red ready to attack.

"Game on!"

In a blink of an eye, we all ran attacking each other. This is the final showdown.

Who ever wins this, wins this for all.

I managed to take down two Vanetts and now hunting Jason down. I want to be the one to kill him for what he did.

"Come out, come out where ever you are," I sing. He needs to feel the pain that he out on Sarah.

"I promise I won't hurt you."

I walk deeper into the forest but hearing something faint behind me. Instead of looking suspicious, I keep walking. The footsteps kept getting closer and closer to me but I'm prepared for what's about to happen.

Once I know they're close enough, I stop and punched the guy.

He fell to the ground. Dabbing at his bloody nose he laughs. "Great punch."

Jason stood up admiring the damage I did. "Is that all you can do?"

"No, but thanks for asking."

I scrunched my hand into a fist and punched him where Sarah stabbed him. He hunched to the ground holding his wound. Grasping my ankle, he yanked it towards him. I fall on my back with a thump.

He crawled on top of me pinning my legs with his. He places his hands on the side of my head ready to twist.

I wrap my hands around his throat squeezing as much as I could. Jason's ready to snap my neck when I yank it forward as hard as I can.

The tight grip that affected me before has loosen. I take my chance to flip us over until I'm on top of him. Feeling him tinge of limp underneath, I grasp onto his head and snapped it.

Someone from behind me grabbed onto my shoulders. Arms wrapped around me to hold me down. Another Vanett came with gloves on with a stake in hand.

"This is the end Ramose."

"I highly doubt it."

As soon as he gets close enough to stab me, I kick him in the private then kicked behind me. I flipped her over and sat on top of her.

I gripped her neck ripping it off.

Scanning the area I leave back towards the others. I finally got my revenge on Jason.

He deserves what he did to Sarah.

-

We fought all night. We did lose a lot of our vampire and hunter team but luckily Raul, Victoria, Keir, Nevada, Corbin, Amber, and Dawn lived, a couple others from the vamps on our team, and a few from the hunters. Sadly, Sarah's father did parish in the fight so I don't know how to tell her.

We won the battle with only one Vanett left. We circled him.

As soon as we kill him, that will be the last of the Vanett team on earth. This will be the last of the Vanett blood.

"Alright, you win. Just don't hurt me. We can be friends."

"Not on our watch. This is what happens when you go against us and hurt people!" Raul yelled. "And now it's your turn to feel that pain!"

Raul, Keir, a couple vampire hunters and I gather around him, caging him in.

"Please, please, please. I'll do anything!"

"Too late."

Before I knew it, it was the end to everything.