Chapter twenty one

Sarah's POV

Only three more weeks until Christmas Break. Which means only three more weeks until I see my mom. It's the end of November and the snow sprinkled around the town.

I'm with my dad at the warehouse practicing. He's been teaching me new tactics on how to use a weapon, or weapons. I did, however been getting better throwing a stake at a dummy in its chest.

My father says I don't have to impale in the heart, just anywhere.

They do recommend the heart and head to kill but anywhere is fine. As long as I stab them and they die, it's all good.

All this matters is if I live.

"Okay, that's enough for today."

We left the warehouse. "When I get home I'll order pizza tonight."

"Okay."

"What kind?"

"I don't care, I like any kind."

"Okay."

We got home as I went to grab my laptop. Dad went on his phone immediately to order us a pizza. "How about a Brooklyn?"

"Sounds good."

"Okay, that's perfect. I'll get it."

He mumbled something which I couldn't hear. I logged into my emails to see if anyone emailed me while I was away.

One email does catch my eye.

An email from the Blade Ramose.

I open since my curiosity got the better of me. It's a very short email.

Hey, what's happening? I'm bored and need someone to talk to and your the one I have on my emails.

Just got back from training. Don't you have Keir or your vamp members at your home to entertain you?

I sent my message waiting for his reply. I refreshed it and he answered right away. I swear he just sits on his computer waiting for me to reply.

Yes but they can't entertain me. I'm sick and they can't come near me without getting it. So I'm bored as fuck and need someone to talk to.

He's sick? Never new vamps can get sick.

Your sick? What are you sick with?

I went to the fridge to grab some Ice Tea for my dry throat. I sat at the table bringing my laptop.

Hepatitis.

Speak English.

I am speaking English. It's just a sickness for vampires. I'll be fine soon.

I never knew this existed. Luckily I don't get it.

I don't usually say this but, aww poor you. Is that why you only showed up to school once to get your work and never came back?

Yes.

Well that explains a lot.

People at school are saying you and Keir got suspended for two weeks until he came back this week. But he didn't say anything about you. So we just assumed you've got a longer suspension.

No, he only got the rest of the week off the went back. I only got two detentions but haven't been there to go to them now have I?

I actually laughed at the last part. Never knew he was so funny. "Hey, I'm going out to pick up the pizza."