Chapter 50

Memory's pov

I just woke up to all the girls coming in. Sky isn't on the bed anymore. Elizabeth, Nila, Chad and Johnny aren't in here. "Good your up! You have a bunch of visitors." Ali says. "Before they come in here I'm gonna change into whatever you brought me." I say. "Ali throws me some clothes from Victoria's Secret PINK. I go in the bathroom. I change quickly. I look in the mirror. I look like absolute shit. I have bruises everywhere. I have bags under my eyes. "Did you bring makeup?" I ask. "Yea just incase you wanted it." Sierra says. "I'm gonna need it I look like shit!" I say. "You don't look that bad." Charlotte says. I roll my eyes. "What makeup do you want?" Ali asks. "Foundation, powder, mascara and eos lip balm." I say. Ali hands it to me. "Thanks boo!" I say. I walk back into the bathroom and fix my face where you can't see the bruises. I do my mascara and lip balm. I throw my hair up into a messy bun. I walk out of the bathroom. "Well damn you look good for just coming out of a coma." Charleigh says. I laugh. "Thank God for makeup!" I say. "I grabbed some of your chuck Taylor's. I don't know if you want them right now or not." Sierra W says. "Thanks Sie!" I say. She smiles. I slide the shoes on. I quickly lace them up. I sit down and lean my bed up. "You can tell them they can come in. Whoever it is." I say. Mahogany nods and walks out. "Guys you can come in now."mahogany says. She walks back into the room. In walks all the members that were in O2L, Andrea russet, Jenn, Teala, Lia marie, Kenny holland, the Dolan twins, Jack Paul, Luke Korns. Ricky and king Bach ect. All of those viners and youtubers are here sitting in my hospital room. Like on the inside I'm freaking out. All the other guys walk in. Hayes walks over to me nod hand me something. It's a iPhone 6. "I love you so much! I thought was going to die without a phone." I say hugging Hayes. Everyone starts laughing. I pull away. I look at the phone case. It has a picture of his face and it says "back off Hayes Grier is mine." I look at him and start laughing. "Really hayes? This is the case you got?" I ask laughing. "Yea I didn't know what case to get. So I figured if I got one with my face it would work. Since I know how much you like my face." Hayes says. Everyone starts laughing. I hit his chest playfully. He hops up on the bed next to me. I focus back into everyone. "How are you feeling?" Andrea asks. "A lot better but I look like absolute shit." I say. "No you look damn good for just coming out of a coma and a serious car crash." Jenn says. I smile. "Damn it's cold in here!" I say. "Here I have a hoodie." Hayes says. He hops out of the bed. He goes over and grabs it. He hands it to me it's a Florida gators hoodie! "There is no way I'm putting this on my body. I would rather freeze to death." I say everyone laughs. "I'm serious." I say. "Stop being so stubborn and out it on. Your cold. Put the hoodie on." Hayes says. "Ugh fine!" I say. I get out of the bed. I pull the hoodie on and grab my Gatorade. "damn your shorter than I thought you were" Kian says. "I'm 5ft." I say. "Your really short!" Ricky Dillon says. "Your just now realizing this. I haven't grown in I don't know how long." I say. Everyone laughs. I sit back in the bed. "I'm not kidding when I was 9 people thought I was 4." I say. "That's hilarious." Teala says. "Not really. People would baby me and would believe me when I said I was 9. Then last year/ last cheer season at a cheer comp. we were staying at the wilderness in sevierville. We were in the hot tube. There were about 5-6 boys in between the ages of 15-17. They asked our ages. When I said I was 12. One guy said I call bull shit. Me being me. I told him you can't call bull shit. If it's true stupid. He said you have to be at least 15 or 16. I died laughing. I got outing the hot tube and decided to ride the slides. It was funny. Cause I went from being called years younger to now when everyone thinks I'm years older." I say. "Wait that makes you 13" Jc says. "I'm glad you can do math!" I say. "I thought you were at least 15" Kenny says. I laugh. "Everyone thinks that" I say. "Oh yea we brought you teddy bears and chocolate. The boys insisted on bringing you monster energy drinks and sour gummy candy." Lia Marie says. I look at all the guys. I absolutely love you!" I say to all of them. They all set the stuff next to me on the table. For the rest of the day/night. We watch movies and good around. I'm glad I hit it off with all of them. That night I fell asleep on my beautiful boyfriend...