Chapter 15

Memory's POV

I get over to Zayn and see that is all of little mix! "Aahhhhhh!!!!!" Me and Ali squeal. "Stop screaming!" Harry yells at us. "Zayn sent me the video of you girls. Glad to know you guys are fans. One question." Perrie says
"Shoot!" I say. "How do you know the boys. And why aren't you freaking our over them?" Perrie asks "well long story! But I was Niall's sister. Before he moved in with aunt Maura." Ali says "and I knew Niall before he became famous because we have been friends since we were little. It also would kind of weird to freak out over my friends brother." I say. The girls have a questioning look on their faces after Ali said what she said. They decide to leave it alone.
*timeskip

We just talked to the girls. They are so sweet. We are all just gonna sleep in our room since the girls are gone. We are getting extra blankets and crap for the boys. When I notice Niall to be no where. "Guys where's niall?" I asked concerned. "Now thinking about It I haven't seen him since Ali said what She said." Kyle said. Ali looks guilty. "Guys I'm gonna go look for him." I say grabbing my phone and wallet. I walk out the room and I can feel someone come up next to me. "You didn't think I would let you go alone did you?" Hayes asks. I just smile. We search almost all of the hotel. I hear someone crying and playing guitar. "Shhhh" I hush Hayes. I follow the noise. We come to a music room. I tell Hayes to stay here. I may be a lot younger than Niall but we always understood each other. I walk in the room quietly. I go sit next to him. He looks down at me. Memory I am such a screw up I can't do anything right." Niall says crying
I hug him. "Niall you were one of the sweetest guys I know. You always would help me and Ali. Encourage us to get new skills. You would hangout with us. But then you let the fame get to your head. I don't know what you were thinking when you said that to Ali. Because that is not like you. Your were like my 2nd older brother. I want the real you back and so does Ali! Niall I miss you." I say tears coming out of my eyes. "I'm sorry!! Please don't cry." Niall says hugging my tight. "Can you just tell me why you did it?" I ask "I figured if I hurt her before I left then she would miss me. And it would safe her pain in the long run. An with hurting her it would make you mad at me and you wouldn't miss me. I'm not saying what I did was smart but I was trying to safe you guys from missing." Niall says with tears pouring out of his eyes. "Well why don't we go and you tell Ali." I say standing up. Niall stands up and we go out Hayes is still standing there. We all head upstairs. We get in the room and everyone looks like they panicked. "Omg memory your ok." Cam says running to me. "Cam I'm fine!" I say giggling. "Ali can I talk to you?" Niall asks. "Ugh! Fine!" Ali says huffing. "Guys I'm gonna go to bed." I say yawning. "Please don't destroy my hotel room!" I say walking into my room. I lay down on my bed. I hear the door creek open. I ignore it. They walk over to me. They kiss my forehead. "Night I love you." I automatically know it's cam. "Love you to. Can you send Hayes in here please." I ask. "Yeah. Do not do anything but if it would make you feel better her can sleep in the bed with you but nothing else." Cam says protectively. "Thanks cam!" I say. After that he walks out and within seconds Hayes comes in. "Hey." He says . I pat the bed. "Cam give approval?" Hayes asks. "Yeah!" I giggle. "I love you!" I say putting my he's on his chest. He puts his arms around me holding me tight. "I love you to!" He says and with that we fall asleep...