Chapter 33

Memory's POV

We just got to the arena the concert is at. Matt drives around back. We get out of the car. There is security. "Hey we are friends with the girls. Perrie invited us." I say. "Yea I'll believe that." The security guard says Sarcastically. He rolls his eyes. I pull out my phone and text Perrie. A couple seconds later Perrie comes out of the door. "They are with me." She says. "Oh ok. Go on in guys." The security guard says. We walk in. Matt closes the door behind us. "Sorry about that. We get a lot of crazy fans that pretend to be our friends or family."perrie says leading us to the dressing room. "I can only imagine." I say. We get in the dressing room there is about any outfit you could ever dream off. Every kind of makeup. Anything you could want. There are a couple rooms off of it. "Girls I'm loving your outfits" leigh Anne says. "Thanks." Me and Ali say. "I'm really diggings our shoes memory." Jessy says. "Thanks Niall got then for me for my birthday a couple years ago he sent them to me." I say. We all sit on the couch. We just talk and everything. "You guys want something to eat?" Jade asks. "I do because I like food a little to much." I say. Ali nods her head agreeing. "That room right there is full of food." Perrie says. Pointing to the room on the left. I get up and walk to the door of the room. Just looking in. "It's like heaven!" I say. "To bad You'll never know what the real heaven is like." Ali says jokingly. Everyone starts laughing. I playfully glare are her. "That is so rude! I don't like you anymore!" I say, walking into the food room pouting. I grab a bunch of candy and snacks. I pick up one of the monsters. I walk back into the room everyone's in. Everyone's eyes go big when they see how much food I have. I sit on the chair in the corner of the room. "I'm just going to eat away my sadness." I say "are you really going to eat all that?" Jade asks. "Yes." I say putting more food in my mouth. They all just stare at me. I finish all my food. "Told you" I say. They all laugh.

We all just goof around and talk. Till the girls have to do a sound check...