Chapter 51

Memory's POV

So it's been a lil over a month since I was in the hospital. Everything is pretty good. I've become close with everyone who came and visited me in the hospital. Hayes has been a lil distant lately. But I'm not gonna bother him about it. He's been pretty stressed lately. He's been doing digitours and he is guest staring on a episode of Bella and the bulldogs. Brec who is Bella is absolutely perfect! She's gorgeous and super sweet. She's been super sweet. She actually texted me to see if I wanted to go on set today. I agreed so right now I'm getting ready. I'm just gonna wear some comfy clothes. I grab some clothes. I quickly change. I go into my bathroom I do light makeup I throw my hair in a pony tail. I take off my glasses and put my contacts in. I go back into my room. I grab my nike elites and put them on then I slide my feet into my nike free runs. I stand up grab my back pack and my phone. I see I have a text from Brec. She's coming to pick me up. Hayes doesn't know. I open the text.

*Text convo*

Brec🙊💕: hey boo! I'll be there in about 5.

Me: kk I'll be waiting.

Brec🙊💕: oh and bring your cleats and your football gloves.

Me: ok? Why?

Brec🙊💕: secret can't tell!🙊😏😉

Me: ugh fine!😑 See you in a few.

*end of text convo*

I quickly grab my cleats and my gloves. I run downstairs and grab a Gatorade and granola bar. I go to the front door and wait for Brec. After a few minutes she pulls up. I run out the door and hop in the car. "Hey boo!" Brec squeals. "Hey Brecy boo!" I say. "Let's roll! Gotta get to the set!" She says. "Yea so why do I need my gloves and cleats?" I ask. "I told you it's a secret!!" Brec says. I roll my eyes. After a bunch of jamming in the car we pull into the parking lot of the set. "Let's go!!" Brec says. "I'm coming I'm coming!!" I say hoping out of the car grabbing my bag. We walk over to everyone. Brec takes it into her own hands to introduce me. "Everyone this is memory!" Brec says. I get a bunch of Hi's. "Your Hayes' memory. The one he never shuts up about aren't you?" Coy asks. "That would be me. I think." I say laughing. "It's nice to finally meet you!" Coy says. "thanks you too!" I say. "Memory would you help me warm up?" Brec asks. "Yep I got you!" I say. She tosses me the football. We throw it back and forth for a while. "Heads up!!!" I hear someone yell. I turn to see a football flying straight at my face. I jump up and catch the ball going into Standing full. I land. I look up to see everyone staring at me and Brec just smirking. "Oh oops sorry it's instinct. When you play football and do cheer it kinda because second nature." I say smiling sheepishly. I hate Everyone staring at me. I walk back over to Brec. "That was so embarrassing!" I say. "That was awesome is what that was!" Brec says. "Look who's walking this way!" Brec squeals. I turn and look to the producer and director walking over to us. "Oh Lord!" I say. They get over to us. "Your memory right?" They ask. "Yes! That's me." I say smiling. "Well we saw what you just did. That was something else! We were wondering........