Chapter 4

Timeskip 1 week later
Memory's POV.

I just woke up I look at the clock it says 8:30am. We have practice from 1pm to 6pm. I get my phone out. Checking Instagram and that type of stuff. I look up to see Hayes walking in. He looks at me and smiles and walks over to me and gives me a hug. He sits next to me. "So what do you have today?" He asks "practice from 1 to 6." I say. "Why so long?" Hayes asks "because we leave for worlds right after practice me and Ali are already packed!" I say. "Am I going to be able to come to worlds?" Hayes asks. "Idk the team is going on a private jet to Florida. Maybe I could see if you and the boys could ride in it to because there is enough room!" I say "ok!" Hayes says. "I'll call my coach you wake Ali up!" I say. He nods I grab my phone and walk into the hall way and dial the number. "Hey coach could my brother and his friends ride in the jet with us?" I ask "Cameron?" She asks "yeah him and his magcon friends!" I say. "Yeah I don't see a problem with it!" She says "yay thank you so much!" I say and hang up! "BOYS UP here NOW!!!!!!" I scream running through the upstairs. They all shoot up the stairs and run into the hall way! "What do you need?" Cam asks "well I have news! I called coach she said you could all ride in the private jet to worlds with us after practice today!" I exclaim. "That's awesome!" Some of them say "yeah hot girls in crop tops!" Cater says "woah #1 rule NO FLIRTING OR DATING MY TEAM MATES!!" I say they all just stand there! "Don't stand there go pack and be ready by 12:30 Now GO!" I say walking to my room. I get in my room. I make my bed. "Hey babe!" Hayes says "hey bæ love you! but you should go pack now!" I say giving him a hug! "K I will be quick! Love you!" He says "love you to!" I say. I start picking up my room. Once it's all done I decide to get dressed I put on a worlds sports bra, worlds nike pros, worlds bow and worlds T-shirt. I poof my hair first obviously! I get on my nfinity's. I walk to Ali's room. I knock on the door. "Come in!" She yells. I walk in. We are matching haha. "TWINNIES!" I say laughing. "You packed?" I ask "yep! You?" Ali asks "yep!" I say we grab our bags and take them downstairs. We sit on the couch and watch a lil tv!

*timeskip to when the boys get here

"Hey boys load the stuff in the car then we will go!" Ali says "we don't wanna load you stuff!" Jack J jokes. "Just do it!" I say. The get done. "Leggo!" I say we get in the car. We get to the gym the boys unload all the stuff and get on the jet. Me and Ali go to practice nobody on the team knows the boys are coming...