Chapter 14

Memory's POV

We walk in the door. Surprisingly they aren't busy. Waiter comes and takes us to our table. "Hi my name is Michael I will be your server. Aren't you one direction and the magcon boys" our waiter asks "yeah we are." Niall says. "My little sister is a huge fan of all of you guys. And you to girls look familiar." Michael says "well we aren't really famous. We are cheerleaders." I say "that's where I have seen you. My little sister cheers at top gun. She's on lady jags. She loves you guys!" Michael says. "What's her name?" I ask "hailey she is a flyer!" Michael "that's cool I have talked to her a few times." I say "now what can I get for you to drink?" Michael asks "strawberry lemonade." I say "lemonade." Ali says. after everyone orders food appetizers and drinks. We start talking "why did you to get lemonade?" Taylor asks me and Ali. "We have a certain diet we do before tryouts to make sure we don't gain weight." Me and Ali say. The boys just laugh. "What?" I ask getting irritated. "It's just you guys are so small and your over here trying not to gain weight." Carter says "today I am making you get a cherry Pepsi!" Cam says. "Why" I whine. "Same goes for you Ali!" Niall says "what makes you think you can boss me around mr popstar?" Ali ask with sass. "Because I'm your brother! That's what!" Niall says "was. When you decided that I was to embarrassing. That before you went to the X-factor that you should move to Ireland with aunt Maura. Thats when it changed you are NOT my brother." Ali says completely calm. All the guys look shocked I'm just smirking because I knew it was coming. After everyone snaps out of it. Cam says "Ali you are getting a cherry Pepsi not because Niall is telling you to because I am." The waiter comes with our appetizers and drinks. "We need 2 more cherry Pepsi's please" Hayes says Michael disappears an comes back with our drinks. I take a sip and it burns going down. "Owe!" I say "how long as it been since you had a soda?" Kyle asks "6 years I think." I say Ali nods. "Dear Lord. You guys are serious about your diet." Jake says "yep!"I say.

*timeskip after dinner.

I grab my crutches and hobble towards the door. Everyone right behind me. We get to the limo. Everyone gets in. "Hey when we get to the hotel do you guys want to hangout in our room? The other girls already went home." I ask "yeah sounds fun! But no little girly things. Like painting our nails and talkin about our feelings" Kyle says in a girly voice. "excuse me!! I'm not a girly girl I do not do girly things. I'm probably stronger than you so if you could stop it with the girly girl crap. I would rather play a sport than do my nails or especially talk about my feelings!! If you do it again I will punch you!" I say clutching my fists. "Ohh you made her mad!" Drew says in a little kid voice. "You want to be 2nd on that list?" I say getting mad!! Still clutching my fists. Hayes hugs me and pulls my head into his chest. "Shh they are just being stupid." Hayes whispers into my ear. We finally get to the hotel. I grab my crutches and go to the elevator. Never tone right behind me. We get in. "Ok first off everyone get your pjs on. Unless you like cam and sleep in your boxers then at least put basketball shorts on! before you come in our room. do not bring a bunch of crap in our room unless it's food. Do not make a mess in our room. #1 DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF MY STUFF OR FOOD WITHOUT PERMISSION! Understood?" I ask. They all nod. We get in all our rooms. I just throw on some blue nike pros, sports bra and a big UK T-shirt. Ali puts on a old cheer shirt with Nike pros and sports bra. I put my phone on the ihome I blast my Taylor swift. I knew you were trouble came on! Me and Ali start screaming the lyrics. There's a knock on the door but I leave it Because it's unlocked. Ali the guys walk in and die laughing! Well except Harry! The song ends. "Yes!" Harry says as it ends "Harold Edward styles! Don't you dare do that again Taylor is perfect! That song is because of you and if I hear it again you will be kicked out! If you didn't want her to write a song about something bad you did then don't do anything bad!" I say and walk away little mix comes on. "Yas!!" Me and Ali squeal and start screaming the lyrics while jumping around. Zayn is dying laughing. He is doing something on his phone I think he is videoing! oh well! The song ends. I go to the kitchen area. I get some goldfish an Gatorade. I walk back where everyone is. I sit on the couch. I'm just eating my goldfish. Everyone is staring at me. "What have you never seen a girl who eats a lot?" Ask with says. I take a sip Of my Gatorade. "Memory Ali I have some people who want to talk to you!" Zayn says. "What Zayn I'm trying to eat!!" I say stomping over to him holding my food Ali behind me laughing. I get over to Zayn and see that it's.....

Sorry it sucks and it took so long to post it!