Chapter 30

Memory's POV

We just got done at Starbucks. We just got to the mall. It's next door to Starbucks so its not far.

I'm super excited my birthday is in 27 days. I'll be 13! I'm so happy! But I'll be in Cali so it's gonna be kinda weird. We go to the nike outlet. I get a 10 sets of nike pros and 10 pairs of nike elites and nike freeruns. A pair that matches each nike pro set. Now were walking to Deb "So memory when's your birthday?" Perrie asks. "In like 27 days. I'll be in Cali." I say. "That's so close! Little mix also has a concert that weekend. You are totally coming and hanging backstage." Perrie says. "I'm down for it." I say. I get a gray tank top that ties on the side that says "nobody likes a shady beach." I get another one that says "muscle and mascara" then another one that says "there's no way you woke up like that" I get a pink crop top that ties in the front with a black anchor. I get a one tank top that's shorter in the front. It says "if your a bird than I'm a bird." I pay for them. We are walking out of deb. I see this guy that used to make fun of me and kinda bully me. Ali knows but she's the only one. She is a little farther over from me. She glances over at me. I give her a nervous smile/look. He comes up to us. "Hey baby you should totally call me sometime." He says to me. "Never gonna happen after what you've done." I say. Hayes steps slightly in front of me. "Plus she has a boyfriend" Hayes says. "Memory?" He asks I just nod. All the boys are right there behind me Hayes friends, Cameron, Nash and Matt are all up next to me. "Wow I can't believe I didn't know it was you, you fat, ugly worthless whore. You can put makeup on but it will never help. No wonder I used to beat you! It helped your face out a little. I did you a favor." He says. It hits hard. He was my and Ali's bestfriend when I was little. Now he's the bad boy, bully, jock. "She is none of that. You d**k! She's beautiful and perfect. You will never lay another hand on her again and it didn't make her any less perfect! She will always be perfect!" Hayes says. stepping in front of me. "Just because I can't hit her doesn't mean I can't hit you!!" He says. He pulls back.

Hayes POV

He pulls back I think about ducking or moving out of the way from the punch but memory would get punched and I can't let that happen. He connects with my face. He punch me 2 more times. It hurts! He turns around and walks away. "Omg Hayes you should have just let him hit me. I'm pretty used to his punches they don't hurt as bad as they used to." Memory says. "I would never let that happen." I say. "We need to go home so I can clean Hayes face." Memory says"Wait memory is that Jaxten?" Cam asks her. She nods. We start walking to the cars.

Memory's POV

We get in the car Ali, Nash, Hayes, Matt and cam are all in the same car jack drove matts car. "Isn't that your like bestfriend from when you were like 2" cam asks. "Yeah he turned. He changed to the bad boy, jock, bully. He decided that I wasn't cool enough so he would bully me." I say. "How long has he been hurting you?" Hayes asks. "A long time." I whisper looking down. "You never told anyone." Cam says. " I told Ali after he stopped."I say. We finally get to my house. I pull Hayes in the house. I take him to my bathroom so I can clean his face. I get a rag, some peroxide. I hop up on the counter so I can reach his face. He walks over in between my legs and stands there. I put peroxide on the rag and dab it on the small cut on his lip. His cheek is bruised. There is a big cut on his forehead. I put some more peroxide on the rag. I dab it on the big cut. He flinches. "I'm so sorry this is all my fault." I say. Cleaning his cut. "You are so wrong there. He's a douche bag. You don't Deserve any of that. You are beautiful, your the furthest thing from a from fat, worthless or a whore." Hayes says. I look day. He puts 2 fingers under my chin and lifts it up. "3 words I. Love. You!" Hayes says. I lean forward and kiss him. I pull away and put the rag on the counter. I lean back in. I kiss him. We pull apart. He picks me up. He takes me in my room. He sits me on the bed. "My baby girl is gonna be a teenager soon." Hayes says. "Yep I can't wait to move!" I say. "I'm so excited I get to move with you." Hayes says. "I wouldn't be moving if you weren't moving with me." I say. He hugs me and pulls me down. We lay down. I slowly drift to sleep...

Sorry guys I've been at my grandmas she doesn't have wifi. But I wrote a chapter for you guys. Comment what you think