Chapter 7

Memory's POV

We get back to the resort! "Hey we are on this floor 2" Carls says "omg cool go get your worlds swim suit! And worlds bow! We will get ours!" I say. "Ok!" Carly says we run off to our rooms. I put on my worlds swim suit. I poof my hair and pull it half up half down. Put the worlds bow In. I grab my worlds towel. I walk out everyone ready?" Ask "yas let's go!" Ali says. "You want a piggy back ride?" Hayes asks "please!" I say. "But I should probably bring my crutches!" I say "I'll have Nash grab them!" Hayes says. "Ok!" I say I get on his back and rest my head on his shoulder. We get down to the pool! I lay down on one of the beds things "you not getting in?" Matt asks. "I can't stand on my foot I doubt I can swim. But you guys have fun!" I say "now I feel bad!" The boys say. "Don't it's not your fault! You guys enjoy your pool time!" I say with a smile even though I'm really upset I can't swim! Hayes gets out of the water. "Hey come on you wanna go have a movie date in the room? I know your not ok!" Hayes says "sure!" I say. "Guys we are going to the rooms!" Hayes says. I grab my crutches we head inside. We get to the room. "So what movie?" Hayes asks "how about madea marathon?" I ask "sounds perfect!" Hayes says hayes sets up the movie while I get the popcorn candy and drinks. We get everything done and start the movie we lay on my bed with my head on his chest and his arm around me. We watch the movie...

Memory's POV
*next morning
I wake up and I roll over. I see Hayes next to me. I smile remembering our movie date the night before. I sit up trying to not wake him.
"You do know I'm a wake right?" Hayes ask smiling. "You butt I was being nice to!" I say pouting. "Awe babe don't pout!" Hayes says kissing my cheek. "Let's just go get some Starbucks from downstairs because I have to compete today!" I say. Getting out of the bed. "Awe yay I get to see my fav cheerleader in her uniform! That she is going to look hot in!" Hayes says causing me to blush. "Awe I made you blush your so cute when you blush!" Hayes says loud. "Hayes keep it down we have other people in here!" I say pointing to Ali's bed which not only has Ali in it but Matt to! "Let me get some clothes on and fix my face and wake Ali up and then we can go ok?" I ask. "Yeah sounds good I will go get changed to." Hayes says. I walk over to Ali's bed. "Ali get up!"I say nudging her. 5x later "ALEXIS WATKINS GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP NOW WE HAVE TO COMPETE TODAY IM GOING DOWNSTAIRS TO STARBUCKS WITH HAYES DO YOU WANT TO COME OT DO YOU WANT ME TO JUST GET YOU SOMETHING?" I yell "oh God we do have to compete! Will you just grab me a Oreo frappe?" She asks "yeah does mister lover boy want anything?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows at her. She rolls over towards Matt "hey memory an Hayes are going to Starbucks you want anything?" She asks "yeah a caramel frappe please!" Matt says "got it don't go back to sleep! Make sure you get ready!" I say. I go over to my drawers. I grab one of my practice wear outfits. I do my cheer hair and put the bow in. I pull my uniform out to make sure it's ready! I do all my makeup except my lips. I walk out to see Hayes ready. "Let's go!" I say. We walk to the elevator. We get in. We get downstairs to Starbucks and order everything. We go back up to the rooms. We walk in and I yell "honeys I'm home! Your lives just got 10x better!" "Thanks for the fraps!" Ali and Matt says. "No problem I'm going to go get dressed!" I say I walk I to my room and get my uniform on and do my lips. "Ready we gotta go get the rest of the boys the girls texted me and said they were all ready and at Starbucks!" I say. We go and get all the boys up and make sure they are ready. "Let's go we have to meet in 2 hours but there will probably be fans and stuff!" I say and We head to the competition...