Chapter 28

Memory's POV

The movie just ended. Everyone is asleep But me. I was hungry so I have to loosen Hayes' grip. I finally get to the kitchen. I grab my double stuffed mint Oreos with some milk. I start pouring the milk just as I put the milk down and put the lid on somebody snakes their arms around my stomach. I jump cause it scared the crap out of me. "Shh it's just me." Hayes says sitting his head on my shoulder. "You scared me!" I say turning around and putting my head on his chest. "Let's eat these upstairs that way nobody wakes up because of us." I say. "Good with me." Hayes says. I notice he's not using his crutches. "Hayes where are your crutches and why are you not on them?" I ask. "I don't want to use them." He says. "I don't think you get to decide if you use them or not." I say. "Your so over protective." Hayes says."because I'm the reason your on them and I don't want you to get hurt again. And why are you so stubborn and over protective?" I ask. "Because it's my job." Hayes says. "Let's just go." I say. I pour another glass of milk then I oh the. Milk up. I grab the milk glasses and the Oreos. We walk back through the living room. I make hayes grab his crutches. We walk upstairs. We get to my room. I turn the lights on. "Hazey you can sit on the bed because I need to put on some pjs. I'll go in the bathroom and change." I say. "Ok princess." Hayes says. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom. I put on a teal, blue galaxy, splatter paint nike pro sports bra, I put gray Tshirt that says "boybands before boyfriends" In teal on over it. I put on gray nike sweatpants. I throw my dirty clothes in my hamper. I walk out of the bathroom. Hayes turns and looks at me. He just smiles. He's watching football. I crawl onto the bed. Hayes hands me my glass of milk. I grab some cookies. I eat about 8. I finish my milk. I put my glass on the table next to my bed. "Hazey I'm going to sleep now. I'm really tired. I love you night." I say. I get under the blankets. " I'm going to sleep too. I love you." Hayes says he puts the cookies and glass of milk on the dresser. He gets up and turns the light off. He comes back and crawls under the blankets. He pulls me close. "I love you!" He whispers in my ear. "Love you too." I say sleepily. He holds me. Playing with my hair and rubbing my back till I fall asleep...

Sorry it's crappy just wanted to update.