Chapter 45

Memory's POV

Last night we all fell asleep goofing around. I just woke up. We are all squished on the couch. I grab my phone and looks at the time. It's 5:15! "Guys get up we have 45 minutes to be dressed ready, packed and be getting on the plane!!" I yell. I run into my room. "Aah shit!!" I heard someone say. I laugh I quickly shove everything into my bags. I leave out some sweats and put the stuff I'll need in my carry on bag. I quickly run to the bathroom and get dressed and do my hair. I grab everything from the bathroom that's mine and throw it in a bag. I walk out of the bathroom to see Ali. She's already ready and putting the last thing in her bag. Charleigh walks in. "Thanks Ali for giving me some clothes to wear and thanks memory for giving me clothes to sleep In. Here!" She says tossing me the clothes. Ali and Charleigh are in sweats too. Ali is still wearing matts hoodie. I have Hayes' on still too. "Are you guys ready to go?" I ask. "Yea" Ali says I grab my bags and put my phone in the waist band of my pants. We walk out of our room into the living room to see everyone ready with all their bags. "Let's roll guys we have 15 minutes to be there and boarding the plane." I say. We all file out of the hotel rooms. We go to the elevator. We all cram into the elevator. We all get out of the elevator. We all go outside and load into the SUVs. I lay my head on Hayes. I slowly fall asleep. I feel myself being picked up. I lay my head on whoever is holding me. They start walking. I drift back to sleep. I get woken up by someone kissing my cheek. "Princess you gotta get up. We have to go through security!" Hayes says "ok" I say sleepily. He puts me down. I rub my eyes. "Thanks for carrying me!" I say. "No problem beautiful" Hayes says. We go through security and board the plane. I sit next to hayes. I yawn. "Go back to sleep, baby your tired. I'll wake you when we land" Hayes says. "Ok love you Hayes!" I say. I put my headphones in and drift to sleep.

*timeskip to when they land*

I wake up to some kissing me. I open my eyes to see Hayes. I kiss back. He pulls away. "We just landed." Hayes says. "Ok!" I say and grab my bag. We get off the plane. We go over to grab all our luggage. "Ok guys we have cars waiting for us outside." Cam says. We all nod. We walk outside. We get in the cars and drive home...