Chapter 18

Taylor's POV.

It Madison beer! (No hate on her! I just needed someone they know.) "Why would you do this to her? This is why she didn't date to begin with." I say to Hayes. I turn around and start to walk back but my phone buzzes. I pull it out. It from Jack G. "We are going to the hotel. To get the car and take her to the hospital." I realize it's a group message with Hayes. I start sprinting.

Hayes POV

"Madison you need to go!" I say. Taylor just came over and told me everything that happened and saw everything that happened. He is gonna tell I know he is. I don't blame him! I'm such a screw up! "You don't mean that. Forgot her we can be happy together. Your to good for her anyway. She's just a b" I cut her off! "None of that is true! She's to good for me! She's not the one cheating! She would never do that to me!" I yell. I turn away from her. My phone beeps. It's from Jack G. It says. "We are going to the hotel To get the car to take her to the hospital." I take off as fast I can sprinting to the hotel.

Memory's POV

We get to the hotel. the girls grab all our stuff. We walk over to the limo. Kyle opens the door for us to get in. When we see Taylor running back with Hayes a lil ways down. "Hey you ok?" Taylor says as he is catching his breath. "Yeah I'm good."I say. "I'm sorry." Taylor says. Hayes gets to the limo. "I'm sorry!" Hayes says. "For what crazy I'm fine." I say. "I'll tell you after we get you checked." Hayes says. That's weird. We all get in the limo. We finally get to the hospital. God my foot hurts. We get in cam gets it all set up. "The doctor should be with you in 2 minutes." The nurse lady says. The doctor finally comes and gets me he does test and X-rays. "I'll have your results in just a few. You can watch whatever while you wait." The doctor says...

Sorry it sucks! But it's an update! Sorry for the POV changes it just needed it!