Chapter 21

Memory's POV

I wake up with my head on something. Yesterday flashes back into my head. I look up to see Hayes staring at me. "How long was I asleep?" I ask. "Well the whole night." Hayes chuckled. "You were crying in your sleep though. It scared me I called cam in here because of it." Hayes says looking concerned. "I'm sorry! I'm ok though!" I say smiling. Cam walks in. "Hayes the doctor is going to come in and give you crutches. He said your ribs are healing up so you'll be fine. We got flights we are going home." Cam says. "Oh but Hayes you have to rest a lot before you can start lacrosse again." Cam says. I look at his eyes. He looks broken. He has tears starting to come out. Cam walks out. "If only you didn't save me. If only the car hit me. You would be able to play lacrosse and would be broken." I say crying. "Hey now look at me. If that would have happened and I didn't save you! I would feel horrible, I would have been a bigger douche than I am. I would have been more broken and you would have been broken to maybe even dead. Which would have killed me to!" Hayes says. I look up with tears still pouring down. "I can only image what would have happened if it was you. your way smaller than me. You probably wouldn't have been here in my arms and I wouldn't be able to do this." Hayes says starting to lean in. Crap I know what comes next. I've never kissed anyone. I probably suck. But I guess we will just see. I lean in to. That's when the fireworks blew up in my stomach! We pull apart. That was so much better than kissing Madison." Hayes says winking. "I love you! Hayes you were my first kiss. You have my heart now please don't break it." I whisper leaving my head on him. There is a knock on the door. I sit up. "Come in." I say sweetly. The doctor walks in. "Ok so your going to need these. I didn't think you looked like the type to use a wheelchair." The doctor says handing Hayes the crutches. "Definitely not the type to use a wheelchair." I giggle out. Hayes just smiles at me. The doctor unhooked all the crap from Hayes. "Your free to go." The doctor says. Hayes grabs the crutches. "Thank you" I say to the doctor. He just smiles. I walk out of the room. Right behind Hayes. "Niall went and got some clothes." Liam says. "Here you go." Niall says. Handing Hayes black basketball shorts, a red and black vans shirt with red vans. "Thanks" Hayes says and goes to change. "So you forgave him?" Nash asks. "Yes he freaking saved my life. He risked his to save mine." I say. "I'm proud of you." Nash says. "Whys that?" I ask. "You realized everyone makes mistakes. You didn't blow up on him. He loves you. He's never looked at anyone like he looks at you. He's never cared for someone like he cares for you." Nash says. I smile. Hayes walks out. "Off to the airport we go!" Cam says. "Wait what? I haven't packed." I say starting to freak. "Don't worry the girls went and did it for you." Taylor C says. "Ok well thanks girls." I say. "Oh by the way the boys, Taylor, Selena and perrie are staying in NC for a lil while." Ali says grinning. "Yay!" I squeal. We walk out of the hospital. Me all wrapped up with the brace and crap and my poor Hazey all broken. We get in the limo. The airport is about 5 minutes away. We get to the airport and get Starbucks. Then we get on the plane. Hayes is on my right Ali's on my left and matts next to her. I'm not worried about the rest of them. I put my headphone splitter in my phone. I plug in my beats and grab Hayes and plug his into it to. I hand him his and turn the music on. With that the plane takes off and we fall asleep...