Chapter 6

Memory's POV

We get to the hotel. Me and Ali are roommates. Addi and Ashanti are room mates our rooms are connected. Dakota has his own room but it's connected on the other side of ours. We practically have the whole floor because of all the boys.
As soon as we get to our rooms we have to change into our worlds practice wear. Put our shoes on and head down to the soccer field. We get to the soccer fields and start warming up stunts. My bases are Holden Ray and Dakota. I'm center flyer. Addi and Ali are on my right and left. Ashanti is behind me. "Ok guys warm up your double up tick tock bow n arrow drop to scale needle double down." Coach says. "Ready guys?" I ask "yeah let's go!" They say. "Ok ready 5-6-7-8 hit 1-2-3-4 hit 5-6-7-8 pull 1-2 snap 3-4 double down 5-6." I say we hit it perfectly. So does everybody else. "Ok now do you baskets!" Coach says I have the same bases but my backspot name is drake. I have center basket. Ali is behind right behind me she does a kick kick double I do a kick full kick full everybody else does hitch kick doubles. Everyone goes then Ali goes then I go. It all hit perfectly. "Pyramid!" Coach yells we get set and go. It all hits! "I don't want you To do a lot of tumbling but do a little." Coach says we line up. I Go first I do round off 1 1/2 stepout front handspring front full round off whip punch front round off whip whip full whip double double! I stick it. "Great job!" Coach says I say a quick "thanks!" I get back inline and do my standing pass. Standing full back handspring whip full whip double double. I stick it! Everybody else tumbles. "Let's do the one mans again really fast then you Have the rest of the day of." Coach says. We do the one mans but when I come down I roll my ankle and I hear a pop and it starts to hurt bad. The way it rolled caused me to fall over. I grab my ankle. "Coach it hurts really bad!" I say. Hayes was watching practice and was sitting to the side. He jumps up and runs over to me. Ali starts after him. "Babe are you ok?" He says starting to freak out! "It hurts bad Hazey!" I say starting to cry. He picks me up. Ali shows him where the emt's are he walks over to them with Ali right behind. "My girlfriend was stunting and came down on her ankle and it rolled really bad!" Hayes says "ok set her up on the table please!" They say he sets me down but holds my hand. They start to move my ankle around and it hurts a little but the pain goes down. "On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad is the pain?" They ask. "It's about a 5 it was an 8." I say really calmly. "Ali call Cameron." Hayes says. She does. "He is on his way along with the rest of the boys." Ali says. "Ok I am going to put a brace on it. I do NOT want you walking around on it unless your practicing or competing." They say. "Ok! How am I going to get around?" I ask. "Well I can either give you crutches or a wheel chair." They say "I will take the crutches!" I say. Cam and the boys get down here finally! "Hey baby sis how are you doing?" Cam asks. "Well I have to wear a freaking brace and use crutches like some freaking injured person! This sucks!" I say. "Hey it's gonna be ok! You still get to compete right?" Cam asks. "Yeah!" I say "ok here are your crutches and brace I will put it on you really quickly! I will set it for your height!" He says "ok!" I say he puts the brace on and I stand up on my right foot. He fixes the crutches to the right height. "Ok your good to go!" He says. "Thanks!" I say I start using my crutches. "Guys I have to go tell coach real quick!" I say. I start hobbling over to coach Courtney. "Hey coach! I can still compete and practice just I can't walk around on it unless it's for practice or comp!" I say. "Great! I was scared you weren't going to be able to compete." She says. "Well I can so bye have a good rest of the day!" I Say. "I hobble back over to the boys. "So what shall we do?" I ask. "Well you should probably stay off your foot!" Cam says "I will be fine! Let's ride some rides or something!" I say. I start using my stupid crutches. I hear people laughing at me I probably look stupid using them! I'm using them correctly! I turn around to see all the boys besides Hayes laughing at me. "Hey shut up! I don't want to be using the stupid things anyway! I doubt any of you want to have to use these things!" I say getting mad. "Your right we don't!" Carter says "now let's go ride space mountain!" I say everybody starts walking! "This is so freaking tiring!" I say. "Come here babe!" Hayes says I hobble over to him! "What do you need?" I ask. "Give cam your crutches!" Hayes says cam is right next to us. I hand him my crutches and look at Hayes "Hayes now I can't walk or anything!" I say. "Ik here get on my back!" He says "ok!" I jump on one leg and get in his back.

*timeskip to after a few rides

"Your the best!" I say! "I think that's you beautiful!" Hayes says. "Ugh I have told you before I'm not pretty or beautiful!" I say. "I beg to differ your perfect!" Hayes says causing me to blush. "Ooo look memory's blushing! What did you say Hayes?" Taylor says. "I told her she was perfect!" Hayes says proud. "It's not true!!" I say! "Oh shut up all the girls at the gym are jealous of you!!" Ali says. "As if that's you!" I say. "Well we are TWINNIES so it's BOTH of us!" Ali says "whatever! Hey there is Carly and Matt!" I say. I jump off Hayes back get my crutches and go over to them Ali right behind me. "Hey Carls hey Matt!" I say they turn around and look at me "hey mem please tell me you are playing on someone else's crutches!" Carly says. "I'm not we were one manning at practice I came down wrong and rolled my ankle I heard a pop! But they said I can compete and practice but unless I am practicing or competing I have to use these dang things! But what happened with that whole uniform thing?" I ask "well I'm glad you can perform! I left my top at the hotel and we were about to compete I didn't have enough time to got back! So Matt got a key took off got the uniform and came back and saved the day!" Carly says "well next time don't leave your uniform and way to go Matt!" I say by now the boys are behind us. "We are opening a CA in Charlotte! I don't want to sound like we are taking you away from CEA but it would be a great opportunity for you both!" Matt says "yeah I heard something about that I was thinking about going!" I say "yeah me to!" Ali says. "That's great!" Carly says. "Well I would like you to meet my boyfriend!" I say "aww Matt she is growing up so fast!" Carly says "oh shut it but this is Hayes my boyfriend!" I say hayes is standing next to me! "Hi Hayes it's nice to meet you! Just try to stay away from some of those cheerleaders over there they are big fans!" Carly says "thanks for the warning!" Hayes says. "Hey Cameron how are you?" Carly asks "good how about you?" Cam says "good!" Carly says "ok you don't even know how happy I was when you guys said you were back together! You guys are the perfect cheer couple!" I say. "Your so sweet!" Carly says. "Hey do you guys want to go back to our room by our swim suites on and go tanning and swimming?" I ask "sure sounds fun!" They say. We head back to the resort...