Chaptet 48

Memory's POV

I can see and hear everyone and everything. But nobody can see or hear me. Right now I'm watching them do surgery on my body. This one nurse leans down to my ear. "It's up to you baby girl, if you wanna stay you have to fight with all you have. You decide whether you stay or not." She says. They take my body into another room after they finish. I follow the doctor. Hoping I can see everyone. He walks to where everyone is. "You guys can follow me." He says everyone stands up. They follow him. I follow him too. He takes them to the room I'm in. "Is she going to be ok?" Cam asks. "She will be fine if she wakes up. She's in a coma. We can keep her on oxygen or you guys can say your good byes now." The doctor says. "You can't take her off it! She cant be taken off of it. You can't take Her life away from her with she doesn't even have a choice." Hayes says. " I think she could care less if we saved her or not." The doctor says lifting my wrist up. Showing the fresh new cuts and scars. All the boys eyes widen. "I thought she stopped" Nash stutters. "It's all my fault!" Hayes says dropping his head. I don't want to die! We'll I wouldn't mind. I just can't leave them. I can't hurt them! I have to fight with all I have. "Don't take her off the oxygen!" Cam says. The doctor nods and walks out. Hayes walks over to me. He sits down and holds my hand. "I need you to fight! Baby I can't do this without you!" Hayes says. Everyone sits in the room crying. Hayes lays his head on my stomach and cries himself to sleep. I have to wake up soon! "God please help me live!" I pray to God. "I need help!!! Please!!" I say to God. I slowly drift to a different place...