Chapter 11

Memory's POV

I look over at Ali. She seems to notice. I then look over to Cam. He is giving me and Ali the same "OMG he is right there!" Look. Our waitress comes over "hi may I start you off with some appetizers and drinks?" She asks "yes I am going to need cheese stick,calimari,chips and dip and some breadsticks! And a strawberry lemonade Please!" I say.
She nods and looks at Ali "same please!" Ali says. I hear the boys at the other table whisper. "Dang those 2 little cheerleader girls could probably eat more than you!" She finally gets all the boys done. I look at Ali she nods. "We will be back we are going to the bathroom to put a shirt over our uniforms!" I say we stand up the same time. We start to walk around the table. Just as we are walking he stands up and we run into each other me and Ali fall down. Hayes and Matt get up. "Hey could pay attention next time and not knock over our girlfriends please!" Hayes says. As he helps me up and Matt helps Ali up. He looks up. "Ali?!? Memory?!?" He asks. "Yes!" She answers "what do you need!" I ask. He pulls his hood off "Wait your Niall Horan!" Matt says "good job Matt! Point out the obvious." I say "how do you know these girls?" Liam asks. Niall looks at Ali she nods! "Guys this is my little sister and her bestfriend who is practically a sister." Niall says by this time Nash and cam are standing behind us. "You guys are in Austin Mahones lyric video." Louis says to cam and Nash. "Yeah they are! We have awards to get to and we are hungry so if this could hurry that would be great!" Me and Ali say in unison. "Wow they are mini Niall and Louis mixtures!" Harry's says "uh mister heart breaker! I'm not some little girl! I could take you down! I'll do it if you don't stop calling me little!" I say.
"Yeah I should have said something about that before you pushed it to hard." Niall and cam say. We sat down all together and ate.

*timeskip to awards

Memory's POV

Me and my team are dancing like crazy this is the most fun awards ever. We are dancing with cheetahs. When the wop comes on we all just burst out dancing. Then the Cupid shuffle comes on. "NOW KICK NOW KICK. KICK KICK DROP!!!" We all scream. The song finishes. "Now let's settle down! Everybody sit!" The announcer says. "Ok starting off in 5th place....... Top gun large coed!" Says the announcer. We clap. They get up and get their trophy. "In 4th place. We have stingray Steele!" The announcer says. We clap. They go up and get their trophy. "In 3rd place Gymtyme platinum!" The announcer says. We clap ok I'm really nervous there is 3 teams left and 2 spots left. They go get their trophy and medals. "In 2nd place we have California allstars Cali Coed!" The announcer says. We squeeze each other's hands. They go get their trophy and medal. "For the first time ever! We have a tie for 1st place!" The announcer says I squeeze Ali's hand we look at cheetahs in disbelieve. They look at us the same way! "In 1st we have. Cheer athletics cheetahs! And Cheer extreme Coed elite!" the announcer says. We all scream. I jump up and tackle Ali we run over to cheetahs our teams are all in a big huddle hugging and jumping. We all go get the trophy and medals and take pics. We get done. me and Ali go over to the boys. Hayes comes over to me. "I'm so proud of you!!" Hayes says hugging me. "Thanks Hazey!" I say kissing his cheek. Cam comes over. "I'm so proud of you sis!" Cam says "thanks cammy!!" I say. I walk over to Ali who is talking to Matt ignoring the stares from Niall! My foot still hurts. Apparently I'm limping because Taylor being Taylor has to point it out." Hey memory are you limping??" He says really loud. "Uhh no, no I'm fine!" I say I turn back and finish walking to ali. "HEEEYYY GIRLLLLLLLLL!" I say. "Hiya!" Ali says. "Am I really limping that bad?" I whisper. "Yeah you kinda are. On a scale from one to ten. Ten being the worst what is the pain?" She whispers back. "Uh 7/8."I whisper back. "Memory that's pretty bad!" She whispers back. "But I'll be fine!" I say. "I'm telling cam that's pretty high!" She says. She runs over to cam. "HEY NO RUNNING THATS CHEATING!" I scream. Trying to walk quickly. I finally get there to hear Ali telling "cam memory's foot is really hurting her. I asked her how high it was from 1-10 she said 7/8." Ali says
"Memory why didn't you say anything?" Cam asks "I didn't want you to worry!" I say. "Please tell me next time! I'm taking you to a doctor to see what wrong with it!" Cam says "no!" I say starting to run. But me being slow cam caught me and threw me over is shoulder. They all start walking towards the limo. "Hey if I'm going to have to go. Let me walk my crutches are in the limo!" I say. "You can use them to go into the hospital." Cam says. We finally get in the limo. "Ugh! I don't wanna go I'll be fine!" I say I just noticed the 1D boys came. "Memory I have known you your whole life. You will push through anything! Even if it hurts. Your the first person to get to practice and your the last to leave. You need to be careful if anything hurts you need to have It checked! I know you hate doctors because they try to tell you what to do! But you need to go to them!" Ali says. "Thanks al. But I need to still be able to cheer. Because tryouts are coming up!" I say. "Ya I get it!" She says. Hayes is sitting next to me and cam and Nash are on the other side of me. I put my legs on Nash my back on cam and my head on Hayes lap. "How much longer?? I'm hungry again!" I whine. "You are a mixture of Louis and Niall I swear!" Harry says. "Shut up an tell me how much longer! I still need to eat and go for a run!" I say. "Yeah we do don't we?" Ali asks. "Yeah we do now how much longer?" I ask. "About 5 minutes!"Louis says! "Thank The Lord someone finally answers my question! Thanks Louis!" I say Hayes is playing with my hair. We finally get there. "Hand me my crutches!" I say Hayes hands them to me as I get out of the car. I kiss his cheek. I hobble into the doctors office. Cam walks up to the counter. "My little sisters foot is hurting her really bad. She is an allstar cheerleader. She came out of a stunt wrong 2 days. She was told to use crutches unless she was practicing or competing. They put a brace on it." Cam says "wait your Cameron Dallas! My daughter is a huge fan. Could a I get an autograph?" The lady asks. "Yeah here!" cam says handing her a pic with a autograph." Thanks! the doctor should be ready in just a minute." The lady says. We sit down in the chairs. "Memory?" The doctor calls. We all stand up. The doctor looks a little taken back.I grab my crutches. We all start walking towards him. "Are you all coming?" The doctor acts. "Yes! I'm not going without them!" I say. It must be weird for him 2 girls and 15 boys. "Ok follow me." The dr says. he takes us to a room. He tells me to sit on the bed. He makes me walk on it. Stand on it only. I do all of it. It hurts though. He has me point and flex. Then he take me to get X-rays done. He sends me back to the room. We are all just sitting in the room. Waiting for the results. Right now we are all just talking. The dr walks in . "Ok I have the results. Memory your foot is........