Chapter 53

Memory's POV

So it's been a couple weeks. the show is doing great. Me and Hayes are amazing. Everything's great except one thing. So last week cam got "arrested" it was complete bull shit. JJ cams friend got "arrested" to. Then later in JC and Kian got arrested. Me, Nash and Hayes finally got them out. This weekend was amazing tho cause black ops slayed and won overall coed at champions league! Today is Monday the worst day ever! I just woke up. Hayes has his arms wrapped securely around my waist. I glance at the clock it's 9. I roll over so I'm facing him. I start poking him in the face. He groans and swats my hand away. well if that doesn't work there is only one other way. I start placing soft kisses down his jaw moving my way to his lips. When I get to his lips he almost instantly kisses back. I pull away. "You ass! You were awake the whole time weren't you?!" I say. He smirk/grins at me. "No I woke up half way through. I thought I would let you finish." He says. "Ugh your such a ass." I say. "But I'm your ass and you love me!" He says grinning. "Whatever you say. Your still an ass." I say. "I'm not a ass but I do have a good ass tho" Hayes says smirking. "Yea but my ass is better" I say smirking. "Can't argue with that." Hayes says pinching my butt. I gasp and I smack his hand. "Benjamin Hayes Grier!!" I say. "Oh lord I got the full name" Hayes says laughing. "I can't believe you did that." I say Pouting and turning from him. "I'm sorry but you have such a nice ass." Hayes says. I give him the silent treatment. "Come on baby!" Hayes says. Nope not gonna say anything. "Princess don't give me the silent treatment." Hayes says. Climbing on me and straddling me. Ali walks "oh shit did I interrupt something?!" Ali asks. "Nope! Could you tell Hayes I'm not talking to him and to get off me?" I say. "Ooo Hayes what did you do?" Ali asks. "He pinched my ass!" I say. Ali dies laughing. "Way to go!" She manages to get out in between laughing. "You know she hates ppl touching her butt" Ali says still laughing. "Anyways I came to tell you we are going shopping and to the board walk. Me and Charleigh will both be in here in a lil bit." Ali says. She walks out the door closing it behind her. Hayes gets back on me and straddles me. I give him the look. He starts kissing all over my face. Making his way to my lips. I think I've ignored him for long enough. I kiss him back. I pull away almost instantly. "You forgive me gorgeous?" Hayes asks. "How can I stay mad at you?" I say leaning up to him and kissing him. "Now I really need to get ready." I say. He rolls off of me. "Thanks baby!" I say kissing him. "If the girls come in tell them I'm taking a shower." I say getting out of the bed and grabbing my phone. "Got it I'll be sitting here" Hayes says. I walk into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me. I hook my phone up to the speaker. I start the walk making sure it's hot. I strip down and hop in the shower. I quickly shave with my EOS shaving cream. I wash and condition my hair. I wash my body with my pure seduction body wash from Victoria's Secret. I hop out of the shower and grab a towel. I quickly dry off and wrap up in the towel. I turn the music off and grab my phone I walk out of the bathroom. I get hit in the face with clothes. "Hayes time to leave!" Ali says. "But I'm super comfy right here!" Hayes says. "If you don't leave I'll just go tell cam you pinched memory's ass." Charleigh says. "Wait who told you?" I ask. Charleigh just looks at ali. I glare at her. "I'll be going! Bye baby!" Hayes says hopping off the bed and kissing me. "Bye hayes!" I say as he walks out the door. I hook my phone up to the speaker in my room. "Get dressed!" Ali says pushing me back into the bathroom. I quickly put on some acid wash jean shorts. I put on a black crop top that says "bitch don't kill my vibe" I put on a pullover that says "normal people scare me." I walk back out of the bathroom. "What do I do with my hair and makeup?" I ask. "Let your hair air dry. Then tough it up with the curling iron and put on this beanie." Ali says chucking a beanie at my face. "For makeup do regular face makeup and a smokey eye. For lips do pink lip stick." Charleighs says. I walk over to my vanity and do my make up. I finally finish and go plug the curling iron in. While I wait for it to heat up I get all my stuff together and get my penny board. I go back to the bathroom and touch up my hair. I throw the beanie on after I finish my hair. I walk out of the bathroom. To see the girls dressed and ready. "You guys ready to go?"I ask. "Yea let's go!" Ali says. I grab my phone and stuff. We all walk out of my room and down the stairs. All the boys and some if the girls are sitting there ready. "You guys ready to go?" Charleigh asks. "Yea let's go!" Nash says. Hayes grabs my hand with one hand and his board in the other and his bag on his back. "We all boarding?" I ask "yea" Sammy says. I set my board down and start boarding as we get out the door. "The fact my sister has a better board collection and is better at riding than me is depressing" cam says. I laugh as a we all skate down the road me and Hayes holding hands. This is going to be a good day. With the ppl I love...

Sorry I haven't updated in forever I've had writers block! I'm super sorry!! Hope you enjoy!