Chapter 12

Memory's POV

"Ok I have the results memory your foot is bruised pretty bad. It bruised the bone. As long as you don't do to much on it. It should be healed in a week or 2." The doctor says "will I be able to practice a little bit at least?" I ask. "Yeah but only a Day or 2. An not for very long at a time either. If anything starts to hurt stop. But other than that your free to go. Use the crutches and the brace please." The doctor says "thanks have a good day!" I say "let's go broski's I'm hungry!!" I scream "your always hungry!" Carter says "do you have a problem with that?" I ask sassily. "Let's Just go!" Cam says

I grab my crutches. We all start walking to the door. I'm the first out. "I'm free suckers!!" I scream and drop my crutches and start hopping. "Memory just get in the limo!" Cam says "say it nicely!" I say "memory will you get in the limo for me please!" Hayes says. "Ok!" I say and hop over to my crutches. I grab them and hobble over to the limo. "How do you get her to listen so easily?" Cam asks. "Because he's nice to me!" I say sassily. "Ok she is so a girl Louis and Niall!" Zayn says. "As if I'm not like them!" I say and do a hair flip. "And why don't you want to be like us Love?" Louis asks "ew I have a name don't call me love! I can't stand being called love! To answer your question. I'm not British, I barely have any Irish in me and I'm not famous!" I say. "You are to like every cheerleader wants to be you and every teenage girl wants to be you!" Ali says. "I think that's you!" I say. "Why because he is my brother?" She says gesturing to Niall. "They can have him! He cares more about them than me!" She says. As the car stops at the hotel she gets out and runs. "Ali wait!" I scream. I try to use my crutches but doesn't work. "Forget this!!" I scream. Dropping my crutches. I start running. Man this really hurts. But I don't stop. I run up the stairs and to our room. I open the door to find Ali in a ball on the floor balling her eyes out! "Ali it's ok it's going to be ok. I understand I feel like cam pays more attention to his fans than me. I got so depressed and upset ones I thought about suicide and cutting. I just had to remind me I have people that love and care about me. That was that night that you came over and saw me sitting there crying. But we got through that and we can get through this. But just remember he does love you!" I say hugging her.

"But everyone can see that cam loves you! Nobody can tell Niall loves me or even cares what happens to me." Ali says. "We'll you have me! let's have a girls day and get changed into or swimsuits and take off our makeup and go to the beach!" I say. "Ok!" She says standing up. We get changed and clean up our faces and straighten up the room. I through on a loose tank top that says "Dallas" on the back with a big 13 under it. Because 13s my lucky number and I'm going to be 13. I put on some nike pros with my black and silver nikes with the rhinestoned swoosh. Ali throws on a Espinosa T-shirt with Nike pros and her black and silver rhinestoned nike shoes. We go over to the door to leave. I open the door to see all the boys standing there. Cam looks like he's about to cry and Niall is crying. Crap they heard. "How much did you hear?" I ask. "I'm so sorry!" Cam stutters out and hugs me. "Hey I never said I did it! I just thought about it but I never went through with it." I say giving a small smile. "Yeah but I caused it. Here I am trying to help all these girls from self harm when really I just needed to help and love my baby sister. I shouldn't have started all of this" Cam says. "Hey I'm fine! I'm strong enough! I would never want you to stop doing what your doing. It's what you've been dreaming of! I would never take that away from you!" I say "I love you!" Cam says "love you to!" I say. He finally let's go of me "ready to go for that run?" I ask Ali. "Yeah!" Ali says "wait you aren't suppose to be running!" Cam says. "Cam, he said I could do practices an stuff so there for I can go for a quick run if it hurts I promise to stop!" I say "ok but we are coming to the beach to and I will be watching you!" He says "chill! Love y'all!" I say. Kissing cam and Hayes cheek and giving the rest of them a hug! "love you to!" They all say. " Ali does the same except she doesn't kiss Niall's cheek she just kisses Matt's. We grab our phones and beat earbuds and go. We take the elevator down and go through the lobby we head out the door and are straight on the beach. We put our beats in and play our music and start Running. After a little bit of running we turn around to come back. I don't see the boys so I decide to tumble. I do a round off back handspring whip whip full double and stick it. Dang that kinda hurt but not bad. As soon as I land. I get hit in the head with something. I go to fall backwards but pull a tuck out of it. I look around to see a few guys running over to me. One looks a lot like Hayes. I just look at my feet "Sorry my friend here doesn't know how to throw a football straight." Says The one that looks like Hayes. He even sounds like Hayes. I look up it is Hayes but he's looking at his friend. Who is staring at me. "Well if I knew it was going to hit a pretty girl. I would have done it sooner! What's your name gorgeous?" He says "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend so you can stop staring and my name is memory! " I say. Hayes looks at me. "Memory I didn't know he hit you! I'm sorry! I should have assumed since you were flipping even though you shouldn't be. But babe are you ok?" Hayes asks. "Yeah I'm fine but your friend here is being a flirt!" I say "woah Hayes this is the girl you were talking about!" The flirt says. "Yeah she is!" Hayes says. "I'm sorry I wouldn't have been flirting if I knew you were dating Hayes." He says "I still don't appreciate being flirted with. but your forgiven." I say Ali comes up next to me. "Hiya! Hayes where is Matt?" Ali asks. "Volleyball!" Hayes says pointing to the volleyball court. She walks over to them.

"Memory these are my friends they came down for the rest of the week. This is Jake." Hayes says pointing to the shy looking one. He waves "Hi!" I say. "This is Drew." Hayes says pointing to the flirt. He waves. "Hey." I say. "And this is Kyle." Hayes says pointing to the really tall one. "Hiya!" I say. "Now why were you tumbling on your foot?" Hayes asks "it didn't hurt." I say "cams going to be mad! When he finds out" Hayes says "that's why your not going to say anything!" I say. "Who says I'm not telling?" Hayes says "me!" I say "I don't think that's enough!" Hayes says. "How about this." I say kissing his cheek. "Much Better." Hayes says. "You guys can go play or do what ever you were doing. I'll go find something to do." I say. "Why don't you just throw the football around with us?" Hayes asks the boys nod in agreement. "Guys there is a reason I don't play football an I'm an Allstar cheerleader." I say smiling "awe come on how bad can you be?" Jake says "fine but if someone gets hurt I'm sorry!" I say "we are going to go through it over by the water you may not want your nikes wet." Drew says. "Ok let me go put my stuff down and I will be right back." I say. I run over to where Ali dropped her stuff. I slide off my shoes and pull off my shirt and shorts. I run back over to the boys. "ready?" I ask "yep!" They all say we run down to the water. Hayes throws it perfectly to Drew who throws it to me. It's about to go over my head when surprisingly my legs push off the ground I jump up nod catch it. I land and all the guys mouths are open. "What happened to not playing very well?" Drew asks "I didn't know I could do that. It may be the cheer reflexes. Because when you spot around a group If the girl goes to fall you automatically go to catch her." I say smiling. "Let's see if you can throw as well as you can catch." Kyle says. "Go long!" I yell. I throw it. It spirals perfectly. Kyle catches easily. "Dang girl!" Jake says. after we throw it for a while. "Can we see your cheer skills?" Kyle asks. I look at Hayes. "Just few!" Hayes says I run over so I will have enough room. "nothing hard!" Hayes yells as I'm running I put a thumbs up. "Standing or running?" I ask "standing first then running!" Drew yells. I go standing double full. Back handspring whip whip full double whip double. I stick it. "I thought has said nothing hard!" Kyle yells. "That wasn't hard!" Yell back. I go front handspring, front full, punch front stepout, round off whip 1 1/2 punch front. Arabian. Round off,whip, full, full, whip, double, triple, punch front round off whip whip whip triple. And stick. "I did it I did it I did it!!!! Hayes I did it!!!!" I scream running at him. "Good job babe!" Hayes says catching me. "That was just wow!" Drew says "how did you do that?" Jake says "how is that humanly possible?" Kyle asks. "I've been working them I just have never landed them!" I say "MEMORY!!" I hear someone scream. I know that voice. Cam. "Yes cam??" I yell. "Hey Kyle,Drew, Jake."cam says "Hey cam!" The boys say "That was a pretty pass!! but is your foot hurting?" He asks walking up to me. "No!" I say. "Well good job! I'm proud of you!" Cam says. I hop on his back "well thank you!" I say

"I'm hungry again!!! We didn't go eat before because of the incident." I say. "Why don't we all go to red lobster!!!!" Ali says. "Ok we'll can I get out of this thing please!" I Ask "yeah we will all meet at you're room." Hayes says. "Ok!" We all walk to our stuff I put on my shorts and shirt I threw on my shoes and looked at Ali. "Race ya!" I scream and start running. "No fare you got a head start!" Ali yells "not my fault your slow I say sprinting up the stairs. I get to the room and unlock it. I get it the room. Ali finally walks in. "I even took the elevator an you still beat me and our injured." Ali says pouting. "Hey I can run!" I say smirking. Less than 2 seconds later. The boys come running in "who won?" Drew asks everyone's starts laughing. "What's so funny?" Kyle asks "you asked who won! You obviously don't know memory! She can run!" Nash says "ok now everyone out so we can get dressed." I say shooing everyone out. Me and Ali start getting ready...

Hey guys sorry it took so long. My friend that is Ali. Decided to make lies about me. She blocked me on every app possible and won't answer my texts. It really sucks she won't answer me. We cheer on the same team to and she won't look or talk to me.