Chapter 35

Memory's POV

"Princess it's time to get up." Hayes says. I shake my head no. "I don't wanna." I groan. "Baby you gotta." Hayes says. I shake my head. He kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls away almost as soon as I start kissing back. I groan and sit up. Hayes is smirking. "Your so mean to me!" I say turning the other way and pouting."awe baby don't pout." Hayes says. I ignore him. Just look the other way. "Don't ignore me princess." Hayes says. He gently puts his hand on my cheek and turns my head to face him. He kisses me. I kiss back after a minute he pulls away. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me." Hayes says. "I love you!" I say. "I love you too beautiful! We are landing in 5 minutes." Hayes says. I nod my head. I grab my stuff that was out of my bag and shove it into the bag. I have my phone in my hand. As soon as We land. I unbuckle and grab my bag. I put it on my back. Hayes grabs his stuff and grabs my hand. Ali and Matt have their bags and are holding hands. Cam and Nash have their bags and are goofing around. But what's new. We all walk off the plane. I look at my phone it's 2:30am. We go grab our luggage. "Guys Can we hurry up it's 2:30 in the morning and I'm super tired and I'm pretty sure we all have to be up early in the morning." I say. "Yea my dad should be waiting by the door. Let's go find him. He's gonna take us to the hotel." Nash say. "Ok" I say we all start walking towards the door. We finally get there. We see Chad standing there waiting. He sees us. He waves. "Y'all ready to go. It's late and y'all have to get up early." Chad says. "Yea let's go I'm exhausted." I say. We all walk out to the SUV. We all load in. Me and Hayes are in the back. Ali cam and Matt in the middle and Nash and Chad in the front. After a few minutes. We pull up to the hotel. We all get out and grab our bags out of the back and go into the lobby. Chad checks is all in. "Ok memory and Ali share a room. Hayes and Matt share a room. Nash and Cam share a room. They all can be connected you just have to open the door. The girls room is in the middle and technically a suite but y'all can share the livingroom and kitchen if the girls are ok with it." Chad says. "Why do they get a suite?" Cam whines. "Because they aren't going to break the room or destroy it." Chad says. "That's true" Nash says the rest of the boys nod. "Oh and we have a key to each of your rooms to make sure you all get up in the morning." Chad says. We all nod. Chad hands all of us our room key. I grab my bags just as Ali does and I look at her. We both just take off full sprinting. I hear all the guys chuckle. I just keep running. I go to the stairs and run all the way up to the top floor which is pretty tiring. I finally make it up and keep running I slide in my room key and slam the door open. I go to the room and clam my bed by throwing my bags on it. before Ali gets in here. A few seconds later I hear the door slam open. I sit quietly. "Yes! I finally beat her." I hear Ali say. "Think again!" I say popping out of the room. "What? How? I even took the elevator. And we are on the top floor." Ali says. "Well I sprinted upstairs." I say. She groans. "One day I will beat you!" She says. "Ok. Let's get our pjs on so we can got go bed." I say. "Sounds good" Ali says. I go over to my bags. I pick up my bag with my clothes. I dig through it. I finally find my black nike pro set and my blue pullover that has LA in black on it. I got to the bathroom. I change my clothes. I brush my hair. I go in my room. I go over to my bags. I throw my clothes in it. I grab my tooth brush and my crest 3D whitening tooth paste. I grab my makeup wipes. I go back into the bathroom. I take off all my makeup. I start brushing my teeth. I'm thinking not paying attention to anything. when arms wrap around my waist pulling me out of my thoughts. I look up in the mirror to see Hayes. In a pair of basket ball shorts. No shirt but I don't have a problem with that though. I quickly spit in the sink and rinse my mouth out. I rinse my tooth brush and set it on the counter. I turn around and wrap my arms around Hayes. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" I ask. Looking up at Hayes. "I just had to come tell my beautiful princess goodnight. And give her a goodnight kiss." Hayes says looking down at me. "Goodnight Hazey." I say I Put my hands on his shoulders. I get on my tiptoes. I kiss him. He puts his hands under my butt. "Jump" he whispers into the kiss. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He has his hands under my butt holding me up. After a minute we pull away. "I swear it gets better every time." I say. "I would have to completely agree." Hayes says. I jump down I organize all my stuff on the counter real fast. I jump on Hayes back. I put my head on his shoulder. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He looks at me and chuckles. "Hazey will you carry me to bed?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh you know I can't say no to you already and I especially can't say no to those eyes." Hayes says. "That's why I do it silly!" I say tapping his nose. He chuckles. "Your even cuter when your tired." Hayes says laughing. He walks me into my room. He moves my bags off the bed and lays me down on it. I slip under the blanket. Hayes bends down and kisses my forehead. "Goodnight" Hayes says. "Night love you" I say smiling. "Love you too" Hayes says returning the smile. He walks out of my room into his. I'm almost completely asleep when Ali and Matt come in. They do the whole "I love you more" "no I love you more" over and over again. I finally grab an extra pillow. "I HATE YOU BOTH RIGHT NOW ITS 4 IN THE MORNING GO TO FREAKING BED!" I yell at them throwing the pillow I picked up at them. "OWW!" Ali yells. I prop myself up on my elbows. "SHUTUP!" I yell. I see Nash and Cam with their phones. Probably videoing. "As for you Two. Go to your room and go to bed! I'm tired so everyone out!" I yell at cam and Nash. I grab another pillow but off of Ali's bed and throw it at their phones. They walk out of my room and start laughing. Matt and Ali finally say goodnight. I slowly fall asleep...