Chapter 37

Hayes' POV

As soon as a memory sprinted out of the room. I yell to security. "Get all the girls out we will reschedule this!" We search the start search down stairs. I send memory tons of texts. "Guys I'm gonna check her room. Ali give me the key." I say. She hands me the key. I go to the elevator. It opens. I'm about half way to the floor when my phone vibrates. It's twitter. I unlock my phone.
It's a picture of the girl kissing me in a collage of a picture of memory crying and one of memory running out of the room. The caption is. "Finally @memoryjaci13 got what she deserves and so did Hayes. She took him. Now I have him he deserves someone like me. Pretty and skinny. Not a worthless fat whore." There are a bunch of retweets and comments under it agreeing with her. There is another tweet the same girl tweeted. "@memoryjaci13 why don't you just kill yourself. Nobody would care or miss you! Just die already!" No!! Open freaking door open!! The elevator finally opens. I grab the room key and put it in the door. I run throw the suite. I get to Memory and Ali's room. The bathroom door is closed and memory's stuff Is everywhere. I start banging on the door. I hear something hit the ground. I slam the door open. I see Memory laying there with bloody wrists. The razor sitting there. She hit her hand it's bleeding. Not a ton but it's bleeding. I grab rags and wrap them around her wrists. I grab one and put it on her head. I pick her ups and apply pressure to help the bleeding to stop. I run out the door with her in my arms. I get downstairs. I see Cameron. "Cameron!!" I scream. He turns. "Call a ambulance!!" I scream. He looks at memory in my arms he grabs his phone. He starts talking. "They need to get here NOW!" He yells. I seem everyone else come running around the corner. Cause of the screaming. They see memory in my arms. all girls burst into tears. The guys are trying not to. You can tell it's hard for them. I'm balling my eyes out. What feels like forever which was probably only a couple minutes the ambulance gets here. The emts Take her out of my arms and put her on a stretcher. "2 people can go with her." One emt says. "I'm going!" I say. "I'm going too!" Cam says. We hop in the ambulance. The rest of them run out to their cars. I grab memory's hand. There the love of my life lays. Hooked to a ton of crap. Not moving. I squeeze her hand. I'm crying so hard I really don't care. My beautiful princess. The love of my lays there not moving. "You can't leave me! You have to be strong. I can't do this without you." I whisper to her. After a few minutes we get to the hospital. They run her into a room. "You guys have to wait here." A nurse tells me and cam. Pointing to the waiting area. We sit down. My head drops into my lap. "Thank you!" Cam says. "For what?" I croak out, teary eyed. "For getting my baby sister. For finding her right away." Cam says. "Your welcome" I say. He hugs me. the others come running in. "Guys we have to wait and we haven't heard anything" I croak out. They all look terrible. I bet I look pretty bad too. After about a hour. The doctor comes out. "Doctor what's wrong with her? Is she ok?" I ask. "She...........