Chapter 54

Memory's POV

So it's been around a month. Things are good almost to good. I feel like something bad is about to happen. Or ppl are keeping something from me. I hate this feeling. I'm really cautious with everyone. Today idk what we are doing I think we are having a girls day. But I'm really not sure. I'm going to just go down stairs in my pjs. Just as soon as I get the courage to get up. I grab my phone and look at the time. it's 10:30. Damn it's late I slept for a while. But I guess it acceptable. Since I have been throwing up sick for the past 2 days. Everyone has been taking turns checking up on me and making sure I'm ok. Grayson and Ethan Dolan came to Cali for the next month. They are going to be moving here. But they even took turns watching me. Madison beer has been here a lot since she's dating Gilinsky. She's been extremely nice it's scary. She's been a lil to nice. I love Gilinsky and everything but other than her being extremely pretty she can be a total bitch. (Just for the book. I love her) me and the twins have gotten super close. Grayson is my best friend besides the girls.
But I finally get out of bed after scrolling through Instagram and twitter and liking some pics and tweets. It's 10:45 now. I go to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I look in the mirror I look like shit. But not as bad as I have looked the last few days. My hair is in a extremely messy bun. I don't have makeup on. The bags under my eyes are gone now thank God. I walk out and go downstairs with my phone in my hand. I finally get downstairs everyone is watching a movie. I step on the last step and it creaks. Everyone turns around. "Memory are you feeling better? What are you doing out of bed?" Grayson asks. "I feel fine. I'm tired of the damn bed." I say. They chuckle at me. "Can we do something?" I ask. "How about a girls day we having had one in a while." Ali says. "Sounds good! What are we gonna do?" I ask. "Probably just hang around town go window shopping and them just watch the sunset on the beach." Charlotte says.
"Let me go get ready and I'll be good to go." I say. The girls nod since they are all already ready. They go back to watching their movie. I run upstairs. I grab some clothes throw them on my body and taking my hair of the messy bun letting it fall in curls. I go to the bathroom and do my makeup. I finish up. I go back in my room and put on my shoes and socks. I grab everything I'll need and go downstairs. I get down there just as the movie is ending. All the girls stand up. "You ready?" Ali asks. "Yea!" I say. We all look at Madison how is still sitting. "You not coming?" Sierra asks. "no I'm not feeling well. I think memory got me sick." She says. "Yea sure since you were never around her." Maggie scoffs. I shoot Maggie a glance telling her just to leave it. "Whatever we're out be back later!" Maggie says. We walk out of the house. "I can't stand her!" Maggie says. I just laugh at her. "I don't think anyone can. like IDK how Gilinsky puts up with her." Charleigh says. We all just laugh. "Now let's go have some fun bitchez!" Charleigh yells running ahead. We all laugh at her. We goof around a whole lot. We window shop and buy and few things. It's starting to get late . We go back to the house to drop off our things. We get in there and see everyone but Hayes and madison. I instantly get a sick feeling in my stomach. "Hey guys where is hayes and Madison?" Ali asks. "Wait Madison never joined y'all?" Gilinsky asks. I shake my head. This isn't good. "Madison left couple hours after y'all and Hayes went out a few hours ago." Nash says. I feel my stomach drop. "God this can't be happening again." I mumble. "Hey I'm sure they aren't doing anything. Maybe it's just a coincident." JJ says. "Let's hope." I say. "You wanna go look for them?" Gilinsky asks. I nod. "I'll go with her." Gilinsky says. I drop my bags and go out the door with Gilinsky. "Do you think they are together?" I ask looking up at him. "I really don't know baby girl." Gilinsky says. "Jack I don't think I can handle it I they are." I say completely serious. "Ik BBG Ik." He says. We start walking along the beach. I see 2 ppl but I can't tell if it's them. "Jack look!" I whisper shot as we get closer. That is most defiantly them. Tears gather in my eyes. "Fuck you Hayes fuck you!!! I'm done I can't believe you did it again. Your such a dick! I'm done with you. I hate your fucking ass don't ever talk to me again. Fuck you!" I scream at him causing Them to jump apart. "As for you madison. I can't believe you would do something like that to Jack. He's way to good for you! Fuck you too! I hope you both have good life together." I scream. I run off to the house balling. I run straight past everyone and to my room I pullout every duffle or suitcase I have throwing my close and stuff I'll need into them. Balling my eyes out. I don't know where I'm going but I'm done here I can't take it anymore. Forget this goodish girl fuck it I'm going full on badass. I'll make him realize it. I'm crying so hard I didn't even hear Gray come in. I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. He puts his head in my neck. "BBG you wanna talk about it?" Grayson asks. "I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Am I not pretty enough, or sexy enough? Am I not a good girlfriend? I try really hard Gray but it's never enough." I ask. He turns me around and makes me look him in the eyes. "You look at me and listen. You are perfect. There isn't a single thing I would change about you. You are always there for everyone. You listen. Your talented. Your sweet. Your my bestfriend and I love you!" Gray says. I just fall into him. I wrap my arms around him and just ball. "Gray I can't live near him in the same house anymore." I say. He puts his finger under my chin lifting it up. "You don't have to you can come live with me and Ethan if you want. I'm sure if you want a girl to stay to Ali will stay since her and Matt broke up it's been a lil awkward." Gray says. "Gray your the best! But only if Ethan is ok with it!" I say hugging him. "ok. but I can push the day we move up to tomorrow if you want" Gray says. "Gray that would be perfect! Your the best!" I say. "Can you help me finish packing the last lil bit of stuff?" I ask. "Of course!" Gray says. We get all my stuff in bags. I look around my room and it's practically empty. Except the furniture. Gray left to be Ali and Ethan a couple minutes ago. My door opens to reveal them. "Woah why the fuck is everything packed up?" Ali asks. "That's what we wanted to talk to you about." Gray says. "Well I can't do it anymore I can't constantly see him and have him break me I'm tired of it. So Grayson offered for me to move in with him and Ethan. But only if it's ok with you eth!" I say. "That's fine! I heard what happened. Are you ok?" He asks. "I'll be fine." I say with a small smile. "Ok now Ali this is the part we needed to ask you. Will you move in with us too?" I ask. "I would love to that would be amazing only if it's ok with you boys tho." Ali says. "We are all good with it!" The boys say. "Well Ali let's go get your stuff packed." Gray says. "We should probably get a moving truck." Ali says. "That's true!" I say. "Here you guys order the truck we will pack. Bring this back when your done." I say handing them my credit card. "Well damn I wish I had my own credit card." Gray says. I chuckle. Me and Ali go start packing her room.
*timeskip to after they pack*
"Well that's all of it!" Ali says
"Let's go tell everyone else." I say. Gray wraps his arm around me waist pulling me into him. I'm still teary eyed. We get downstairs and everyone is there except Madison. Even Hayes is down there. Everyone turns and looks at us. Hayes' face is beat up. "So guys I have a announcement." I say. "Well I'm not living here anymore. I can't do it. I'm tired of all the bullshit. I love you all but I'm going to live with Gray and Ethan." I say. "I am too tomorrow we are leaving and moving into the apartment." Ali says. "The moving truck will get here at 9am tomorrow." I say. "What you can't move! Your my baby sister! I have to watch over you and protect you!" Cam says coming up to me and hugging me. "Bubba it's not like we won't see each other. I just can't deal with it here anymore." I say little did I know that was a big lie. After all the guys and girls coming up and telling us they were gonna miss us. Me, Ali, Ethan and Gray go upstairs. We decided to camp out in Gray's room. Me and Ali get a pair of pjs on. Gray gives me a big hoodie. I throw my hair back up in a messy bun and take my makeup off. I put my glasses on. We decide to watch movie. Which Ali begged to watch tfios then we are watching if I stay. Yes we know girly love story's but it's ok. Gray puts the movie in the DVDS player and presses play. All 4 of us are all crammed onto the queen bed. That's how I spent the rest of my night...

Ik it's shitty but long chapter so it's taken so long to write!! Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think!