Chapter 22

Memory's POV

I wake up to someone kissing me. I'm jump up. I realized it was Hayes. Hayes started laughing. "Omg you scared the crap out of me!" I say. "Well we just landed." Hayes says. "Oh ok." I say. I grab my carry on which is my nfinity bag. Hayes stands up with his crutches. He tries to grab his carry on which is a vans bag. "I don't think so!" I say grabbing the carry on first. I put one strap of each of them on. "I'm not a baby I can carry them!" Hayes says. "No but your on crutches because of me. it's the least I can do!" I argue. "I'm not on crutches because of you. I'm on crutches because of my mistake that hurt you. I'm on crutches because I love you!" Hayes says kissing my cheek. We are walking over to the boys to get our luggage. "Ok so which house is everyone staying at?" I ask. "Well I'm assuming Niall,Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn are staying at mine. Most likely Perrie too." Ali says "oh and I would like Matt to stay at mine too!" Ali says. "NOT GONNA HAPPEN!" Niall, Cam an Nash say. I burst out laughing. "Sucker!" I say to Ali. "Well it's not like your boyfriend is staying at your house either." Ali says. "Yeah well at least my boyfriend lives next door to me!" I say laughing. We continue on for like 10 minutes. When Ali takes it to far. "Well at least my boyfriend didn't cheat on me!" Ali says. I just go shocked. I feel the tears coming. "Alexis!" The boys scream. "Omg I'm-" I cut her off. "well I'm sorry I'm not all hot,sexual,slutty or any of those things. I'll remember to work on that! From now on!" I scream at her. I turn around and walk away fast. I go to grab my luggage. I feel somebody behind me. "Hey don't worry I don't want a slut. Your beautiful and flawless. You also to good for me!" Hayes says. I start blushing. "I love you!" I say. " I love you too and Ali is really sorry. She didn't mean to say it. Shes crying." Hayes says. I just look up at him. He smiles. He leans down and kisses my forehead. We walk back over to everyone. I don't say anything. "Let's go the limos here!" Niall says. We all walk out tithe limo. We load everything in it. Everyone's in the limo. I'm about to get in when someone pulls me back. "Can we talk real quick?" I know who it is now. It's Ali. I nod and close the Door. "I'm super sorry I didn't mean for it to come out! When I realized what I was saying it was to late. Madison is just a slut. She pulled Hayes in her trap he realized what she was doing now it's not anything. But please forgive me!" Ali says. "I forgive you!" I say "besties?" Ali asks "for the resties!" I finish. She pulls me into a hug. We get in the limo. I slide in next to Hayes. "All good?" Hayes whispers. "Yes" I whisper. He puts his arm around me. We finally get to our houses. I jump out of the limo. "Home sweet home!!!!!" I scream. Everyone just laughs. "I think we should go over to my house first. Then we can go to whoever's house. Mom and dad should be home." Ali says. We all walk next door to Ali's house...