Chapter 47

Hayes POV

When memory came down looking like that. I thought I was going to cry. I got a lump in my throat. After she walks out. I stand up. "Guys I'm gonna get some fresh air." I say walking out of the house. I start walking the direction memory did. I have to apologize and make it up to her. I finally catch up to where I can see her. She goes to cross the street she looks both ways to make sure there aren't any cars coming. She starts running across the road. When a car comes out of no where. "Memory watch out!" I scream. but it's to late it hits her. Her body goes flying. She lands and I run over to her. The car drives away. I lean over her. "No baby stay with me! I'm sorry I love you. I need you!! Memory please." I say crying. She looks up at me. "Memory you have to stay with me!" I say. "I'm sorry." Is the last thing she gets out before her eyes close. "No no! Baby please stay with me!" I say. I pick her up and start running. I finally get to the house. I'm balling. I slam the door open. "Cam!! Somebody!" I yell. Everyone comes sprinting into the room. The girls see memory in my arms. They yelp and start crying they all fell to the floor. Cam comes running over to me along with all the other guys. "We have to get her to the hospital!!!" I say crying. Gilinsky takes her from my hands we all jump in the cars. Nash is holding on to cam me and Ali. We all are crying. We finally make it to the hospital. I take memory from Jack. I run into the hospital. "Someone help my girlfriend was hit by a car really bad!!" I scream crying. "I don't think she's breathing!" I say crying. Nurses and doctors start coming out everywhere. They have a stretcher. They put her on it. And go running into the operation rooms. I fall to the floor crying. All the guys and girls behind me. She can't die! If she did die she would die thinking I didn't love her. Nash pics me up and puts me in a chair. "Can you tell me what happened?" Cam stutters out. "I went to go find her to apologize. Cause of all the fighting. I finally catch up to where I can see her.She goes to cross the street she looks both ways to make sure there aren't any cars coming. She starts running across the road. When a car comes out of no where. "Memory watch out!" I screamed. but it was to late it hit her. Her body went flying. She landed. I ran over to her. The car just drove off. "No baby stay with me! I'm sorry I love you. I need you!! Memory please." I said crying. She looked up at me. "Memory you have to stay with me!" I said. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing she gets out before her eyes close. That's when I went running home to the house with her." I say. Cam looks at me. "Thank you! If she does make it. It will be because of you. I can't thank you enough hayes!" Cam says hugging me. I hug back we all just sit there crying...