Chapter 34

Memory's POV

After the girls get done with sound check. They come back. I'm sitting in Hayes' lap all snuggled up. "ok you guys have to get ready now." One of the make and hair people say. The girls nod. "Boys out!" Ali says. They both groan. "Don't groan or you won't ever get another kiss." I say to Hayes. "Same goes to you Matthew." Ali says. I get off of Hayes so he can get up. He stands up. I get on my tip toes. I kiss him. He kiss back. Ali kisses Matthew. The boys walk out. "Your relationships are adorable!" Jade says. "Thanks." I say. The girls get changed. Their outfits are perfect! They all sit in there chairs to get hair and makeup done. They finally get hair and makeup done. "You guys look absolutely perfect!" Ali says. "Yea can I please be as pretty as you!" I say. "Girl your gorgeous!" Jade says. "As if!" I say. "You really are gorgeous you should have seen me at your age" Perrie say jessy agreeing with her. "Girls it's show time!" The stage manager says walking into the dressing room. "Girls follow us!" Perrie says. Me and Ali follow them. Hayes and Matt come with us. We get to the side of the stage. "You guys can stand here and watch." Leigh ann says. "Ok!" Me and Ali say. They go on stage. They sing move, word up and boy. "Ok so we have a friend here." Jessie says. "And her 13th birthday is kinda." Perrie says "in 2 days and we won't see her on her birthday!" Jade says. "So we wanted to bring her out and sing happy birthday to her." Leigh Ann says. "So memory come on out!" They all say a stage manager leads me to the stairs and onto the stage. I walk onto the stage. Perrie grabs my hand and leads me to a stool on the stage. They start singing happy birthday I notice that on the screens there is a slide show of pictures from me from when I was little till now. That's so cool. This whole thing is amazing. They finish singing happy birthday. I stand up getting off the stool. "Thank y'all so much! This is the best birthday present ever!" I say hugging the girls. I walk back off stage over to Ali and the boys.

*timeskip to after the concert

The concert was amazing we said by to the girls right now we are heading to the airport right now. We are almost there. I'm snuggled into Hayes chest. We finally pull into the airport. We get out. Since Nash and cam have our bags. "Hazey I'm tired" I say. " come here." He says "yea?" I asks. Get on my back I'll carry you." Hayes says. "Your the best boyfriend ever." I say kissing him. "I love you" Hayes says smiling. "I love you too" I say hopping on his back. We walk to our gate. Technically Hayes Carries me but whatever. We see cam and Nash. They look up. "How did you like the happy birthday song and slide show?" Cam asks. "You helped with that?" I ask. "Yea!" Cam says proudly. "I wondered how They got all the pics. I loved it thank you!" I say. "No problem!" Cam says. "Flight 146 is now boarding." The flight attendent says. "Well that's us." I say we all show the attendent our tickets and get on. Hayes is next to me. Matt and Ali in front of us cam and Nash in front off them. "I'm gonna go to sleep." I say. "Ok princess sleep good." Hayes says kissing my forehead. "I think your aim was a little off" I say kissing him on the lips. Hayes smirks when I pull away "night I love you!" I say. "Love you too" Hayes says. I plug my headphones into my phone and turn my music on. I snuggle into Hayes chest. he puts his arm around me and I fall asleep...