Chapter 13

Memory's POV

"What should I wear?" I yell jumping out of the shower and drying off. "how about this?" Ali says pulling out a army green tank top with a camo sheer back.with short jean shorts with black vans. "Perfect and not dressy!" I say I throw on the clothes. I got to the bathroom I quickly curl my hair. I do light makeup because I'm lazy! "You ready?" Yell walking out of the bathroom grabbing my crutches. "Yeah!" Ali says walking up to me. She's wearing a black and whit Aztec T-shirt with a teal pocket. With short jean shorts and teal vans. "You look cute!" I squeal. "Girl you look amazing!" She exclaims. "Not either I'm to lazy to look nice!" I say laughing. She joins me laughing. As soon as we calm down. There is a knock on the door. We walkover there. Well more like she walks and I hobble but whatever. I open the door! "Hey hey hey!" Taylor says acting gay. "Hiya!" I say. "You girlies ready?" Cam ask sounding gay. "You know it!" I say "yeah leggo!" Ali says. I hobble over to hayes and his friends. He looks amazing as usual. He is wearing a blue and black vans Tshirt with Shorts. He is wearing black vans and a black and white vans SnapBack. "Hey!" I say. "Hey cutie!" Hayes says. I giggle. "You look nice! I love your hat!" I say "here you can wear it!" Hayes says sticking his hat on my head. "You look cute in my hat!" Hayes says. "Why thank you!" I say we finally make it to the elevator. We all cram in the elevator. "I feel like I'm am getting closer to all of you already!" I say sarcastically! "That's a good one!" Cam says laughing. "Why thank you! Camziepoo!" I say. Taylor starts laughing. "Hey watch it. T-swizzle!" I say "hey don't even start with the Taylor swift crap!" Taylor says. "Why I have always been a big fan of your swiftie fo life!" I say doing the heart. Everyone dies in laughter! we finally get out of the elevator. We get in the limo. We were short 2 seats so me and Ali decided to lay in the floor. "How long of a drive is it going to be?" I ask the limo driver. "About 30 minutes." He says "GREAT!" I say sarcastically. He starts driving. Me and Ali start rolling around on the floor. "This so much fun!" I say laughing. We jerk to a stop at a stop light me an ali hit hard including our heads. "Ow that's not so fun anymore!" I say grabbing my head. "Agreed!" Ali says. Sit up still holding our heads. I feel like I'm being lifted up. Oh probably because I am. Hayes puts me in his lap and Matt does the same to Ali. "Better?" Hayes asks kissing my head "better thank you!" I say kissing his cheek. "You guys are to cute!" Jack j says "Ikr you be jealous!" I say flipping my hair. "You are so weird!" Hayes says "But that's why you love me!" I say turning around and putting my head on his chest. "That's true!" Hayes says. We finally get to red lobster. Everyone gets out of the limo. I grab my crutches and we all walk to the door...

Hey guys so I got my friend to talk to me! We are trying to work out what's wrong! So hope you enjoy!!