Chapter 44

Memory's POV

We just got to the hotel. We get out of the limo. Hayes wraps his arm around my waist. I look up at him and smile. We walk into the lobby. There stands Caiden and Charlotte. I run up to them."I'm missed you guys it has been so long!!" I say tackling them in a hug "It's been to long" Charlotte says. "I miss you so much shorty" Caiden says hugging back. We let Go. "You've grown up so much! I can't beeline you are 13 now! Happy birthday shorty" Caiden says. "You've gotten so beautiful! Happy 13th birthday girly" Charlotte says. I smile. "Thanks and Says the one who looks like a model!" I say. "Whatever girly!" Charlotte says. "So I heard y'all are moving to cali." I say. "Yea we get on a plane tomorrow. All our stuff is already in the house." Caiden says. "We moved to Cali a lil bit ago. You guys are our neighbors. We have the same flight." I say. "Really?" Charlotte says. "Yep!! It's gonna be good having y'all right next door again." I say. "I've missed having you goofy girls at my house all the time. It was starting to get to quiet." Caiden says. "Let's go up to our rooms I'm tired of this dang dress." I say. Everyone starts laughing. I walk over to Hayes. I put my hand on his shoulder. I lean down and pull off my heal. I take the other one off. I hold them in my hand. "Aah much better!" I say. Hayes looks at me and smiles. He wraps his arm around my waist. I get on my toes and kiss his cheek. We all walk to the elevator. We manage to all squish into the elevator. We finally get to our floor and pile out of the elevator. "Ok well let's all get changed. Guys after y'all are done you can just come into the living room part if we aren't done yet." I say. Everyone nods. I go into mine and Ali's room. Charleigh and Charlotte follow us into our room. I put my shoes down "Do y'all wanna borrow some pjs?" I ask. "I brought some but I forgot charleigh's." Charlotte says. "Well Charleigh since your fantastic big sister forgot your pjs. My bag is over there just grab whatever and put it on I'll be back. I'm going to Hayes' room real fast." I say. Charleigh nods. "Hey will you grab one of matts hoodies or tshirts and bring it back to me?" Ali asks. "Yea be back in a sec." I say. I walk out of our room close the door behind me. I walk to Matt and Hayes' room. I knock on the door. "Everyone decent?" I ask. "Yea come in babe." Hayes says. I open the door to reveal a shirtless Hayes digging through his bag matt is in The bathroom. I walk over to Hayes I wrap my arms around his bare torso. "Baby can I borrow a shirt or hoodie?" I ask. Looking up at him with the face that can get you anything you want. "Princess you didn't have to make that face I would have given you it anyway. I love seeing you in my clothes." Hayes says. "Good cause I like wearing your clothes. They are comfortable, warm and best of all they smell just like you." I say. Hayes Kisses me. We pull apart and he hands me a big hoodie. "Thanks baby!" I say. Matt is walking out of the bathroom. "Matt your girlfriend told me to grab one of your hoodies or tshirts. Cause she wants one to wear to sleep in." I say. He walks to his bag pulls out a hoodie and throws it to me. "Thanks boys!" I say walking out of the room. I walk to my room. I open the door and throw Ali the hoodie. "Thanks boo!" She says. "Welcome!" I say. I go over to my bag and grab some nike pros and a sports bra. Charleigh walks out of the bathroom in my Victoria's Secret PINK pj shorts and Victoria secret sports bra with a tank top from Victoria secret PINK. "Good timing I need in there" I say smiling. I walk into the bathroom. I quickly get changed. I take off all my jewelry. I pick up my dress off the floor. I come out of the bathroom. I go to my bags. I put my dress and jewelry back in the bag. I grab makeup wipes and my glasses case,contacts case and contact solution. I walk back into the bathroom. I take out my contacts and put them in the case. I take off my makeup and put on my glasses. I throw my hair up in a messy pony tail. I grab my tooth brush and 3D whitening toothpaste. I quickly brush my teeth and spit. I use my mouth wash. I put all the stuff back on the counter. I walk back into our room. Nobody else is in the room but ali. She's in spandex and matts hoodie. I go over to my bed and pick up my phone. "Ready?" I ask. "Yea boo let's go!" Ali says. I push up Hayes hoodie where you can see enough of my shorts to know I have them on. We walk out of our room. Everyone is squished on the couches in the living room. I walk around the couch to where Hayes is. I sit in the small spot next to him and pull my legs up. I'm side ways. He is on the end of the couch next to the arm rest so my back is up against it. My legs are bent over him with my feet on the other side of him. He looks at me and smiles his perfect little smile. I love when we are all together like this. This is the best birthday I have had yet. My amazing boyfriend, my new friends, my old friends. My big brother and my other not related big brothers. This birthday is perfect...