Chapter 38

Hayes' POV

"She's a strong girl. She lost a lot of blood. She should be ok. Right now she's sleeping. She has a concussion. We had to do stitches on her head and wrists. Whoever wrapped her wrists And applied pressure. Kept her from losing to much blood. If she lost anymore blood she probably would have slipped into a coma. Which one of you wrapped it and applied pressure?" The doctor asks. "Me." I croak out. "You saved her life and kept her from going into a coma." The doctor says. "Can we go see her?" Me and Cam ask. "Yes but you need to be quiet she needs to get some sleep. She can probably leave tomorrow." The doctor says. I nod. "Which room?" Ali asks. "425" the doctor says pointing in the direction. "Thank you!" I say. I jump up and start practically sprinting to her room. 419.. 421.. 423.. 425!!! I quickly open the door. shes laying there not moving. She super pale. I can't stand to see her like this. The love of my life. My beautiful girlfriend. Laying there not moving with a bunch of crap hooked up to her. I sit in the chair next to her. I grab her hand. It's so cold. I rub her hand with my thumb. After a few seconds Ali and Sierra come sprinting in. They look terrible and like they've seen a ghost the go to the other side of her and grab her other hand. The guys, maggie, mahogany, sapphire, infinity and Braedyn come in just a few seconds later. The girls are silently balling but at the same time I'm silently crying. I'm glad she's ok. But I wish none of this would have happened. I wish we were in her room laying down watching movies. But no we are in a hospital room and she's laying here. With crap all hooked up to her. Matt goes over to Ali who is balling. He picks her up and goes and sits in one of the chairs. He just holds her and rubs her back while rocking her. Grant goes over and picks up Sierra and does the same Matt is doing with Ali. I wish I could do that with memory. It kills me to see her like this. I would switch places with her in a heartbeat. I turn her wrist over. I see 4 rows of stitches on her wrist. I bring her hand up to my lips. I gently kiss each row. I set her hand back down. I lay my head down on her stomach. Gently squeezing her hand. Silently crying. I have cried for about 30 minutes when her hand squeezes back and her other hand moves to my hair. My head shoots up. "Omg memory your ok!" I say throw the tears. Everyone's heads turn towards her. I practically jump on her and hug her. "Don't ever do that again." Ali says. Still slightly crying her and Sierra jump off the guys and come running over to her. On the other side of her bed. I let go of her. "You scared us so bad!" Sierra says. "If you had lost anymore blood you would probably be in a coma." Cam says. Coming over to her and hugging her."guys can I talk to memory alone please." I practically beg. They all nod. Cam kisses her forehead. They all walk out. "Memory I know I cheated with Madison. But I promise you I would never do it again. You don't have to worry about it. I would never leave you. Those girls are just jealous because you are gorgeous and amazing. I love you so much! Please don't ever cut again. If you ever feel like cutting. I will give you my wrists. You can look me in the eyes and you can cut my wrists. I couldn't handle it if something else happened to you." I say. She looks like she's about to cry. "Hayes I could never cut your wrists. I could never hurt you like that" she says. "It hurts me just as much as you cutting my wrists when you cut yours. If you can't cut my wrists then you shouldn't be cutting yours." I say. "I love you so much Hayes! I don't know what I would do without you." She says. " Luckily you'll never have to find out. I love you too" I say. She leans up. I lean down. Our lips connect. My stomach erupts with fireworks. She pulls away. She has a huge smile on her face. Which makes me grin. She scoots over and pats the bed. I sit down next to her and wrap my arms around her. Everyone walks back in. We all just talk and goof around. It feels good for all of us to be goofing around again together...