Chapter 40

Memory's POV

We finally make it back to the hotel. We go to the room where the meet and greet is being held. We have about 10-15 minutes before VIPs start coming in. We walk into the room everybody turns. They see me. They all start practically running towards me. "I'm so glad your out of the hospital." Jacob says. "You scared all of us so bad. I'm just glad your ok." Johnson says. "I'm so glad your out of that dang hospital baby girl!" Gilinsky says. Hugging me. But he's so much taller than me my feet com off the ground. He's like another big brother. He puts me back down. "We have 10 minutes till VIPs start coming in let's not waist that time by having a pity party for me." I say. "What do you wanna do?" Hayes asks. "Standing fulls and tucks!" I say grinning like a fool. "Only you!" Hayes says laughing shaking his head. "You just got out of the hospital and you want to do standing fulls?" Sapphire asks. "Yep!" I say. "Omg memory it's your 13th birthday!" Johnson says "really now? I don't know that!" I say sarcastically. "Baby girl Your getting so big!" Gilinsky says picking me up again. I laugh. "I might be getting older but me know I'm not getting taller" I say laughing. Everyone starts laughing. "How tall are you?" Infinity asks. "5ft-5'1" I say "I knew you were short I just didn't think you were that short!" Carter says. I stick my tongue out at him. Maggie playfully smacks him. (Ik they broke up and everything but I absolutely love them as a couple. I'm going to leave them dating for now but I may have them break up later. It kills me that people are hating on Maggie when she didn't do anything but back to the story)
"Haha!" I say to carter. I put my phone and crap down on the stage and go to the ground in front of the stage. I do a standing full. I land it. It needs to be higher though. "Ugh that was crappy!" I groan. "You just came out of the hospital. You are on hard grand and landed it perfectly." Infinity says. "Ok yea I just got out of the hospital but It still should have been higher. I've been doing these since I was little" I say. "You know your not big now right?" Matt asks. "Oh shutup!" I say sticking my tongue out. After all of our goofing around the VIPs start coming in... .

Sorry it's short and crappy I'm gonna try and write another chapter and post sometime tomorrow