Chapter 3

A/N: Just like what I said in the previous A/N. I already have the winner. So... here we go! Please don't come at me about the house. I had given you a chance to vote. Okay... let's get to the story now...

enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 2

"Hmm... a Malfoy... but she's different. She have a hint of gentleness... bravery... hmmm... where to put you..." the hat said.

Then...

-Day 1: Hogwarts Part 2-

Y/N P.O.V

"Slytherin!" The hat said. I just smile softly and step of the stool. I make my way towards my brother and take a seat next to him.

"I almost thought you're going to get sorted into a different house..." he said. I just chuckle "awee... my brother is scared to be separated from me..." I said, cooing at him. He just rolls his eyes at me, making me giggle.

Then an old man, with long white beard stands up. He lightly hit the glass with spoon. We all stay silent and turn our heads to look at him. He smiles and starts to welcome us to Hogwarts.

Then food appears in front of us. I gasp in shock. But then again... I shouldn't be so shocked. I mean... this is a school of magic. Anything could happen... even a ghost could appear out of no where.

I jump when a ghost actually appears from under the table. "Well hello there... welcome to Hogwarts..." he said. I just let out a nervous laugh and wave at him. I watch as he floats away.

"Why did you look so pale, Y/N?" I heard someone said. I turn my head to see my brother. "He shocked me... that's all..." I said, laughing nervously. He just hums and nods his head. "Oh... I thought you have a problem there..." he said. I smile at his caring self. He may be the cockiest guy... but he's always caring towards me. He always makes sure that I'm going alright. I love him because of that.

After we finished eating. The house rep leads us to our house. They call it dungeon. Wow... kinda make me feel like a prisoner. But... oh well. Whatever.

I just walk next to Draco. "I wonder what the house would look like... they say it's a dungeon..." I said. He turns to me and shrug "I don't really care how it'll looked... as long as I get to sleep..." he said. I roll my eyes. This guy loves to sleep. He'll always sleep every chances he gets.

It didn't take long for us to reach there. "To enter the house... you're going to have to say a password... without it, you won't be able to enter..." our rep said. "And the password is... Pure-Blood..." he said. Right after he said that, the door opens.

We enter the common room. There's a lot of stuff in here. "Go and collect your stuff... and head to your respective room..." he said. I walk towards the stuff to try and look for my luggage. I found it and walk towards the rooms.

Time-skip

It's now the next day. Today will be our first day in Hogwarts. I wake up and head to the bathroom for my morning routine.

Once I'm done, I head out to the common room and see my brother there. "Draco? Why are you still here? Shouldn't you go to the dining hall..." I asked. "I'm waiting for you... what else? This is the first day and I wanna make sure you can adapt better here..." he said. "Awee... my brother care... how sweet~" I said, clinging onto his arm.

He push my face with his finger on my forehead. I start to whine. I rub my forehead and pout at him. He just laugh at me.

"Come on... lets head to the dining hall now..." he said. I roll my eyes and walks with him out the house. Then we make our way to the dining hall.

I take a seat next to him. Then I grab some f/f and start to eat. 'Wow!! This taste so good!!!' I thought to myself. I start to eat more.

"Woah woah woah... slow down! You'll choke..." I heard my brother said. I just swallow the food and laugh nervously. "This is so good..." I said. He rolls his eyes "I still wonder how you didn't get fat..." he said. I just laugh at what he said.

After eating breakfast, we walk to the class. "I'm curious what lesson we'll have..." I said. "I don't know... let's just wait and see..." my brother said. I nod my head as we keep walking.

Time Skip (Potion Class)

We're now sitting in a class. Draco and I sits next to each other. I place my chin on the palm of my hand. Our professor isn't here yet.

Just as I was about to doze of, the door swung open. I jump in my seat in fright and sits straight. 'Geez... I get scared easily...' I thought to myself. Then I hear my brother chuckling lightly next to me. I roll my eyes and just focus on the professor. Professor Snape, who is in-charge with our house.

"Now I want no one talking during the lesson... no swinging or flicking your wand..." he starts talking. I start to day dream.

I jump when he slams a hand on the table in front of me. "And no day dreaming... you're in my house... Ms. Malfoy... behave yourself..." he said. I gulp and nod my head "yes, Professor..." I said, not looking at him. He walks away and stand in front of the class.

He starts asking questions. A brunette girl keep on raising her hand, but he ignores her. Instead he just went up to Harry.

I watch as the boy looks down as he don't know what to answer. 'Poor Harry...' I thought to myself, feeling sorry for him. Professor Snape is being so harsh on him.

"See Potter... being well known isn't always do you good if you don't know anything about the Magic world..." he said, then walks away. Harry just looks down.

He must have felt my gaze as he turns his head to look at me. I just give him a soft smile and turn my head to look at Professor again, not wanting to be scolded.

Harry P.O.V

I was surprised. That Malfoy girl is different from her twin, Draco Malfoy. She just smile at me... and it's not a mocking smile. She seems sincere. I blink my eyes and focus on Professor. Still not believing that someone kind like her have a twin like Malfoy.

She's... interesting...

*to be continued*